二十七

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

The sound of Taehyung's foot tapping lightly against the concrete floor was the only sound that filled the hallway, apart from the sound of the heavy gusts of wind outside the windowpane.

The weather was bright and sunny, which comforted Taehyung a little, considering that he was extremely nervous to gift his present to Yeonah.

His clock ticked, signalling that it was now 1:30pm. With that, it meant that Yeonah had finished her lecture. Taehyung's heart begins pounding again and a few seconds later, students began streaming out of the lecture hall.

"Yeonah!" The man calls out immediately upon catching sight of her familiar locks of hair. She turns around swiftly, gaze softening slightly once she meets eyes with Taehyung.

Bur after remembering that she was supposed to be upset with him, her soft gaze changes into a frown.

"What do you want?" She asks curtly, shoving her hands into the pockets of her trench coat.

Taehyung gulps, "Can you follow me for awhile?" He asks, still nervously tapping his feet against the ground.

Yeonah can't help but to allow her frown deepen, "Did you think I would just follow you if you asked me like that?" She asks again.

"Please," Taehyung whispers, "I'll leave you alone after this."

»»————- ✼ ————-««

The delightful smell that wafts through the air lingers around the pair, as they were seated together in the school's garden.

The scenery before them is tranquil and beautiful, really. However, the tension between them is distinct and they are sitting a few metres away.

Taehyung sighs nervously before reaching for the guitar that he hid behind the bench prior to this meeting. Yeonah, who has been staring at the flowers beneath her feet for the past few seconds, doesn't seem to notice the other's movements.

As soon as Taehyung plays the first note on his guitar, Yeonah perks her up and turns to look at the man, eyes squinting a little.

"I see you today on the street full of flowers,"

When Taehyung begins to sing, Yeonah hearts pangs against her chest aggresively. She remembers how Taehyung would sing for her every single time she felt down.

Was he doing the same now?

"Will it be in me?
I'm putting my feelings in the park after the early morning moon
This song is headed for you
I hear the sound of film from the moon at night

I still wonder wonder beautiful story
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story"

Yeonah finds herself experiencing a whole load of different emotions as soon as Taehyung concludes the song. One reason why Taehyung's singing could always cheer up Yeonah was because of how soothing his voice sounded.

Yeonah absolutely loved that about the male. His soothing voice and beautiful lyrics would always make her fall in love over and over again.

"I want to make you mine." Taehyung whispers, with them only sitting inches apart.

»»————- ✼ ————-««
okay this chapter was rly bad bye
anyways the lyrics are from tae's scenery!!
stream scenery for good health everyone 🤪