十三

my fav anime ugh ^ i love»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Jihyun continues rambling about an annoying customer she met at Starbucks, and Taehyung nods along to her words, but not really listening to what she was saying.

Taehyung's arms snaked around her tiny waist, pulling her closer to his body. She smiles at this, and stops talking. It worked. Taehyung sighs in relief, careful to not let Jihyun hear it out.

After a few weeks of the pair talking, Jihyun mustered up her courage to ask Taehyung out. It was now almost a month since they started dating. Taehyung wouldn't say that they were official - he was just testing the waters.

Taehyung was confident that he hasn't entirely forgotten about Yeonah. He knows that he was using Jihyun to get over Yeonah. He feels bad for doing so, but he had already clarified with Jihyun that he wasn't planning to invest too much feelings into this.

Jihyun felt upset at this - but she was willing to prove to Taehyung that she could change his mind.

"You seem distracted." Jihyun mutters, her large eyes looking up at Taehyung's orbs.

Taehyung smiles a little, shaking his head. Then, two boys decided to interrupt their conversation - much to Taehyung's relief. He wasn't sure if he could keep up with the constant chattering.

"So, I was wondering if we could watch a movie." Jimin starts, and Taehyung nods along at the idea.

"We could watch Infinity War? Jungkook loves Iron Man, after all." Taehyung jokes, sending the younger boy a mischievious smile.

Jungkook rubs the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly but his next line surprises the other two.

"I'm actually already watching that movie with someone else."

Jimin was the first to react. He widens his eyes, slapping Jungkook's back in the process.

"With? You don't have friends! Don't lie to me now, Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin practically screams, and Taehyung has to quiet him down before everyone else in the cafeteria got angry.

Jungkook sighs, "I have friends too!"

"Yeah, us." Taehyung adds on and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Let's watch it with your friend then!" Jihyun suggests, which the two male immediately agree to. They wanted to meet this friend of Jungkook as well.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Jungkook states flatly.

"I don't see why it is a bad idea. Are you hiding something?" Jimin asks playfully, and Jungkook doesn't answer.

"Well, we'll see you tonight at the cinema then! Bring your friend along!" Taehyung teases, before leaving the table with Jihyun.