十六

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

TAEHYUNG!
nara

TAEHYUNG!
i know this is sudden
i'm sorry for blocking you but

TAEHYUNG!
you're the only person i could think of

TAEHYUNG!
yeonah, she's here

NARA!
taehyung what?

TAEHYUNG!
i talked to her

NARA!
yeonah?

TAEHYUNG!
yeah i just
didn't know why i did that
i told her things i weren't supposed to

NARA!
taehyung...

TAEHYUNG!
i don't even know who you are
but i don't really care
are you willing to listen to me again?

NARA!
i'm sorry taehyung
but i don't think that's a good idea anymore
i'm sorry

TAEHYUNG!
oh okay
i understand

»»————- ✼ ————-««

"Finally," Yeonah breathes, exasperated when Jungkook's finger clicks on to the 'send' button.

After multiple all-nighters and coffee, Yeonah was simply glad that the project has come to an end. But apart from the overwhelming happiness, Yeonah had a small concern as well.

Now that the project is done, will Jungkook still hang out with her?

Jungkook leans back in his chair, throwing his hands into the air. "Let's grab food now." He says, quickly snatching the keys off his study table.

The thoughts in Yeonah's head vanishes as soon as he says that, and they both get up and head for the door.

They stumbled on to the busy roads of Seoul, walking down the path as they quickly picked up a topic of conversation.

"Isn't that Taehyung?" Jungkook asks softly, squinting his eyes when he spots two familiar figures down the road.

Yeonah gulps and tries to pull Jungkook out of sight of the couple ahead of them but it was too late.

"Oh, look who it is!" Jihyun cheers, the sarcasm basically dripping out of her mouth.

The air was thick around them, and Yeonah catches Taehyung practically rolling his eyes.

"So, you're not going to say anything now that your ex-girlfriend is here, huh?" Jihyun asks brazenly.

Yeonah frowns and turns to look at Taehyung, who clearly was trying to escape from the entire conversation. Taehyung plants his face into the his palms and groans.

"It's none of your business." Jungkook snaps, reaching for Yeonah's wrist to pull her away.

"How could you not tell me, Taehyung?" Jihyun asks incredously, "You're making me look like a complete idiot." She emphasises.

Yeonah sighs, pulling her wrist out of Jungkook's strong grip. "I'm sure Taehyung didn't tell you since our relationship isn't something worth talking about." She snaps, immediately grabbing Jungkook's arm to pull him away.