二十九

»»————- ✼ ————-««

»»————- ✼ ————-««

Soft breathing filled the empty space between them. Nervousness was starting to fill Yeonah's veins and as a way to combat that, she started to twirl with her pen.

"Are you nervous?"

Yeonah hears Taehyung ask teasingly, before nudging her shoulder playfully with his. She chokes on her saliva, vigorously shaking her head in amusement.

"Why would I be?"

She doesn't miss the small smirk that spreads across Taehyung's lips as he presses his chin against the back of his hand, resting his weight on the table.

"I don't know, maybe it is because you've never stepped in this house for more than a year?" He guesses, and leans in closer to Yeonah for his next line, "And maybe because we are both alone here?"

Needless to say, Yeonah feels her heart begin racing in her chest at a rapid speed before shoving Taehyung away lightly with her hands.

"No!" She exclaims, looking away from the male in front of her, "It's nothing like that. Let's just get started on the damn project."

Taehyung stretches his arm, letting out a long and drawn yawn before throwing his head on to the table again. After 3 hours of constant planning, it is no wonder that Taehyung has gotten tired too.

Surprisingly, they both did a pretty good job at concentrating. Within a few hours, they had already finalised most parts of the advertisement they had planned for the project. All they were left to do, was the execution.

"I'm going to wash up real quick." Taehyung mutters before leaving Yeonah alone in the study room as he shuffled off to the bathroom.

Yeonah nods, but Taehyung doesn't see her as he is already gone. Reaching into her back pocket, she pulls out her phone and is greeted by a plethora of messages.

JUNGKOOK!
yeonah!!!
i'm really hungry, do you
want to grab food together?

YEONAH!
jungkook :( i'm so sorry but
i'm doing my final project right now

JUNGKOOK!
is it so important that you'd leave
me starving to death?

YEONAH!
jungkook....
it is due in 4 days

JUNGKOOK!
wait is this that project with taehyung?

YEONAH!
yes..
but what does that have to do
with this?

JUNGKOOK!
of course it is
now that you've reconciled with hyung,
he's taking all your time away from me again 😤😤😤

YEONAH!
jungkook it's not that serious
i'll treat you to a meal after this

JUNGKOOK!
you better 😤

Yeonah holds back a chuckle from Jungkook's childish antics before redirecting herself to the Instagram app.

Scrolling past a few pictures, she doesn't forget to douple tap on a few of them. However, her thumb immediately stops scrolling when she reaches a certain post.

Instinctively, Yeonah lets out a deep sigh

Instinctively, Yeonah lets out a deep sigh. Her heart beat starts increasing after admiring the picture of Taehyung. She wonders if it was possible for someone to actually look that good.

When she was about to double tap on the picture, she hears a hearty laughter erupt from behind her. Yeonah jumps, quickly shoving the phone back into her pocket.

The male taps on her shoulder and reluctantly, Yeonah turns around, only to be greeted with Taehyung's face being inches away from hers.

A small and gentle smile appears on his face, and he narrows the gap between them. "Why are you staring at that picture," He tilts his head playfully, "You can just stare at the real thing here."