Where it all starts

My names is June. I have always loved all the creepy an scary things that no one else liked. I also enjoyed communicating with spirits but i was the best at spirit photographing .I worked with a ghost hunter crew for a week. I didn't really like the crew so i quit and got what others would call a "real job''.

I now worked as a designer. I don't really like the job but i love doing art so i partially like it. I live alone in my small apartment in Vegas. I also sell my creepy artworks to people but rarely people are willing to buy my art cos some say it "scares them". But also some people loved them. And some people just thought i was messed up in my head. But they were right though. I had all kinds of mental illnesses. You name it. Bipolar- check, Anorexia/Bulimia- check, Depression -check, Self-Harmer - check and the list goes on. Although i had an eating disorder i wasn't skinny. I was pretty curvy and 168 centimeters tall. Blonde long hair with mint green eyes and a style that didn't include many colors.

One day i received an email from a manager of a show that was called - ghost adventures. I had heard of it but i never really watched it. They had contacted me to come to a meeting to possibly join the crew. This kind of opportunity comes once in a lifetime. I had to take the shot. The meeting was tomorrow in a hotel. Seemed sketchy but dying wasn't the worst thing right now since my life was boring. I was 25 and still was single. In the invitation there was nothing we had to prepare. I am sure that i wont get picked but i m going to give this a try since ive put down every other opportunity that my life had given me.

The night went by fast and here i was. Getting ready for the sketchy meeting. I got to the hotel a little late. As i entered the room i was supposed to be in i saw 6 other people sitting and waiting.
- "Hai everyone..." - i awkwardly said.
-"Oh hello" - a girl from the back of the room said to me. I went to sit next to her. She was really friendly and continued to talk to me.
- "So are you here for the meeting too?"-she asked.
- "Yes...so when does it starts? My name is June by the way. Whats yours?"- i tried to keep the conversation going since there was an awkward silence in the room.
- "Nice to meet you, i m Lucy. And it should start right about...now!"- as she said - "now" the doors in front of us opened and the 4 lead investigators of ghost adventures entered.
-"So hello everybody. You all are here today for a chance to join the crew."- said Zak, the lead investigator. As he glanced over all of us and gave us a weird smile. I can't deny. He was really attractive and had an amazing body. But by this time of my life i had given up on love and relationships so i didn't even look on guys anymore. I had a sad life that i kind of enjoyed as the best company for me was myself.
"So lets begin" - said Aron in a weird/funny voice.
"We'll call you in one bye one and we are going to ask you some questions. And after that you all can go home and tomorrow we will contact the lucky one. Okay? "
"Okay"- Zak answered himself as they all entered the back room. Lucy looked very exited as they called her name first. After 5 minutes she came out still looking happy. She waved at me and went away.

"She must have gotten it"- i thought to myself. I mean how couldn't she? She was perfect! Super attractive, skinny and with a great fashion sense. I now didn't even wanted to go in since i knew she has gotten the job and i didn't even stand a chance next to her. After 2 more people my name got called. "Ugh this is going to be just pathetic " - i thought to myself as i got up from the sad looking chair. I entered the room. All 4 of them were sitting behind a desk with pens and papers in front of them. I sat down in the chair that was in front of them. Then we had the most simple and boring small talk in the world. Basically they all introduced themselves to me as i shook hands with them and smiled to seem less weird. The whole thing was simple. They asked me what i ve captured and my experiences with spirits. It all went better than i expected it to. They all were very nice as Zak and Jay seemed a little mysterious. It all went well until the point where i had to walk out the door normally. But of course something embarrassing had to happen. I tripped over my ovn feet and hit the ground with all my body. They all jumped up and when i turned around they all were standing looking down on me.
"Are you okay "- Zak asked as he offered a hand to help me get up.
"Yes i m okay ,thank u "- i said as i took Zaks hand and he pulled me up .
"That was a big fall there"- Aron said and laughed. I laughed with him as i brushed the dust off my clothes.
"Goodbye" i said looking over my shoulder as i was leaving.
"Bye"3 of them said while Zak just smiled and waved as i left.

I went home and laid in my bed and stared at the sealing. I was happy . It went good. These days it was a rare thing for me to think. I failed or embarrassed myself almost every day of my life but this went much better then usual . I spent all the night thinking about how it would be if a miracle happened and i would be picked. Although i knew i had no chance i still deep down hoped that i would be picked. I painted a painting that night. One of my favorite paintings i have ever made. It was a male face coming out from darkness . The face was very similar to Zaks face. I never paint or draw anyone on purpose . Some people just come in my paintings without me even noticing. This has happened before but i can never figure out why that happens. As i finished around 3 Am i decided to finally go to sleep and see what happens tomorrow

Hey guys ! Thank you so much for reading. Leave a star if u enjoyed. I m sorry that this part was kind of boring. This is just the beginning and i promise that the next part will be better.

-[Linda]