Those damn hickeys

I woke up. Still in his big arms that kept me warm. I smiled seeing his face. My wierd kink for much older guys was finally fulfilled. But i m not into like 70 year olds cause that would be just too much.
One of Zak's hands was on my boob and i would lie if id say that i didn't enjoy that. He started turning and waking up from my movement. His hand was now groping my boob and then he woke up.
"Good morning, sweety. "-he said in a sexy morning voice.
"Good morning. "- i responded and turned my whole body around facing him.
"What time is it? We have a crew meeting at 12. "- he asked. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and looked at the time.
"It's 11:20"
"Shit. We should really get up but i don't feel like i want to move an inch away from you."- he said in his sexy morning voice and pulled me closer.
"Do they know? After what happened at the hospital?" - i asked brushing his hair back.
"Only Aaron. But he's got my trust. " i smiled.
"Now we should really get up. " -i said as he slided his hand along the curves of my body. 
"And what if i don't want to? "
" then i will lock you in my appartment cause i m going. "- i said and started getting up.
I was pulled back on the bed and pinned down. He was swinging by his big arms on top of me. Those man boobs above me felt like i was in heaven.
"Nipple twist!" - i shouted and twisted one of his nipples a little. He whined and i rolled him off me by his heavenly pecs. i got up and walked in the bathroom. I gasped seeing my neck. Love bites all over it but i felt like i wasn't the only one. I saw him come in with the corner of my eye.
"Why do i have this feeling that you did this on purpose?"
"I have marked you as mine only, my dear. "- he said and wrapped his hands around me hugging me from the back.
"So have i "- i said making him look in the mirror. They weren't't as visable as mine but you could see them.

***

"So how old is it ?"
"Built in 1976 and now complitlay abandoned. "- Jay said reading out loud from his phone.
"So then decided?"- Aaron asked.
"Yeah" - everyone agreed and we sat back a little calmer knowing the next place that we are going to investigate.
"Zak, whats on your neck?" - Aaron said laughing.
"A bruise. I- "
"That ain't no bruise, dude. Thats a hickey. "- he laughed. I did too not to seem suspicious even though Aaron already knew. He was definitely doing this on purpose. 
"Gee, man. Who is she then?" - Jay asked with a grin.
"Well she's someone really special and i m not letting her go. "
"Okay stop, dude. Youre making everyone including Me and June uncomfortable here." - Billy said. I held back a grin that was basicly breaking it's way out.
Someone walked in trough the door. Zak had told me about her. It was Cece. His personal assistant. Everyone said hi to her and she looked at me.
"Guys, we have talked about this. No girlfriends in the crew meetings"- she said a little annoyed.
"No, no. This is June. I don't think you two have met but she's the new crew member. " - Zak said and i shot her a settle smile not to seem bitchy or anything.
"Oh, i m sorry. Nice to meet you then. Zak? Can we talk for a second?" - she said and nodded Zak to follow her. I was a 100 percent sure it's going to be about me. Aaron and Jay exited the room for some reason and i was left alone with Billy. Not that i don't like the dude ,it's just that i don't like people hitting on me when i have someone else in my mind.
"See. He's already found a new one. "
"What do you mean?" - i asked looking at him.
"He changes girls like socks. Gets bored of one and finds a new one."
"Why are you talking like this about him? Isn't  he your friend?"- i asked looking at him confused.
"He is...look i m  just trying to warn you. You're a nice girl and i don't wan't him playing or hurting you. I m just trying to keep you safe. " - he said and slid his hand on my thigh. I slapped it away and jumped a little further from him.
"Don't you ever touch me again like that. I really do have a boyfriend now and i want us to be just friends. "-i said a little scared cause my worst fear is being raped. I don't think Billy would do it but a touch like that made me want to scream and run.
"Okay, im sorry, i know. It just doesn't seem fair that i get friendzoned all the time while Zak gets every girl he looks at."
"I m sure you'll find someone. Just give it time. "I said trying to help him out. He nodded slowly while looking at the ground. Before he could say anything the guys came in and they all were heading home. We said goodbye to eachother and they left Zak's house. And you know what happens when Zak and i are left alone.
"Hey. I bought you something. " -he said and handed me a pink gift bag grinning. I opened it and saw black lace. Oh my did i knew where this is going. I pulled it out and it was black lace panties with a black lace bra from vicroria secret.
"There is no way on earth that you bought these." - i said smiling at him.
"I did." - he said.
"What are they for, mister?"- i said and shot him a grin.
"Oh, you know. For you to sleep in. "- he said. What a liar. These were obviously for "fun".
I fake yawned.
"What a coincidence. I m feeling sleepy. " - i said smiled at him.

***

I saw him waiting in the bed. I came out of the bathroom and his eyes shot wide open seeing me. I crawled in the bed and laid down and closed my eyes.
"Goodnight" -i said.
"Wait? Are you really going to sleep? "- he asked confused.
"Mhmmmm" - i said. He didn't respond.
"Just kidding." - i said and attacked his lips.
And ya' all know what happened next.