The Lockdown

I woke up at 1 pm from a excruciating pain in my wrist. I looked at it and it was really infected and the stitches were barely even holding it together. I only had to hold on one more day. I got up, put on my black nikes, black skinny jeans, and a dark red sweater. I did my makeup and curled my hair a little bit. I grabbed my bag with my stuff and drove out to the location. After an hour i got there just in time. I got out and left my bag in the car. As i stopped i saw Zak coming my way. He was smiling and that made me smile.
"Hey"-i said first while getting out the car.
"Hi, exited about the lockdown?"
"Of course"-i said as we were walking down to nerve center. They were just now setting it up. I chatted with Jay who was finally back while the others were filming the last interview. The place was basically super haunted and people say that some prisoners here used to do satanic worshiping so there are claims of demons...so that's great. It was super hot and i was sweating my butt off cause of the sweater and also because Zak was wearing a tight black t-shirt that made this day even hotter. It was now 10 pm and it was almost dark enough for us to start. I was exited but a little worried at the same time.  We finished filming the reenactments and setting up cameras. It was now time to start the lockdown . Zak started telling us the plan-
"So, Aron, June, you two are going to go down to the Edgar Coribell cell which have claims of hair pulling and touching."
"God, i hope my hair don't get pulled. "- said Aaron and we laughed except Zak who was serious when it came to lockdown. He continued-
"I ll go upstairs to the cell where they did the satanic rituals. So lets start.  " i grabbed my Polaroid camera and followed them in the prison. We entered and i followed Aaron. We both had night vision cameras so we could see something. We got to the cell and Aaron started doing evp sessions while i snapped pictures of the cell and everything else not going far from Aaron. The vibe was scary and it was getting colder. We heard footsteps enter the cell and as the same time Aaron caught a evp of a man saying-"ill get ya". It was a deep voice and we both were freaked out. Aaron now turned on the ovilous 4 and for 20 minutes we didn't get anything untill it said- hair. Right when it said that i felt my hair getting pulled from the back. I didn't tell Aron and i just turned my camera around and snapped a picture to see whats behind me.
"Aaron?"-i said and he turned instantly to me.
"Someone is pulling on mt hair. Not exactly pulling but like... playing."
"Holly shit! I see it moving. And there is no wind!!" He basically screamed while i stood still, letting the spirit play with my hair. I handed Aaron my camera and said-
"Here, take a picture of me. Maybe we can catch something manifesting behind me. " he took my camera and snapped the photo and the spirit stopped playing with my hair. The picture came out and after 5 minutes we could see that nothing was caught behind me but i looked really good in that picture. So that's good. We were now hour and a half into the lockdown. We did a spirit box session and nothing happened. We decided to go back to the nerve center but before we exited the cell we heard Jay from the walkie talkie-
"Hey, guys?"
"Yeah?" -i asked.
"We just saw an orb enter Aaron's chest."
I looked at Aaron and he was frozen. I put my hand on his shoulder and asked- "Aaron? Are you okay? "
"Ugh , i don't know. My chest started hurting and i have a feeling that i might pass out."
"Lets get you back to nerve center." - i said and helped him get out of there. He went and sat with Billy and Jay but i went back in and went to join Zak.
"Hey, where is Aaron"-Zak asked as i entered the room where he was.
"He's at nerve center. Something was effecting him badly so i got him out of there."- i said and snapped a picture of Zak.
"Ill do a spirit box session now"-he said and i nodded at him. The box started making a white noise and for 5 minutes we had no responses to Zak's questions. I snapped a picture of Zak again but this time i saw something. Like a shadow with horns and it was scary.
"Zak? I caught something." -i said and stood  next to him to show him the picture. I turned on the little flashlight and shined it on the picture.
"What is that? Looks like something with horns." -he said.
"I thought the same thing. And look - it has no legs. It looks like a cape.."
-as i said that our hands touched and our eyes met. Suddenly a voice came trough the spirit box that hit me hard- "you should have ****** **"
"That's my grandfathers voice!"  I shouted at Zak.
"Did you understand what he said?"
"No, i couldn't make out the last part. I heard  -'' you should have missed'' or something."- i said and he grabbed his walkie talkie.
"Hey guys, what did it say?"
"Umm i just replayed it a bunch of times and it sound like he said- you should have kissed her. Does that mean anything to you two? " -me and Zak looked at each other both with shocked/confused faces. We both knew that my grandpa was talking about us. Zak put his walkie talkie up to his mouth not breaking our eye contact
"No, not to me."
"And to you, June?"- Jay said now in my walkie talkie.
"No" -i said and broke the eye contact with Zak. He looked away and turned back on the spirit box. Suddenly i fell on the floor.

We were hearing white noise for 20 minutes until Zak said -"Com one, do something. Push me!"
"Stitches" - a demonic voice said and at that moment i knew- i was in trouble. I felt my metal stitch slowly being pulled out of my flesh. I dropped to my knees and moaned in the horrible pain. Zak ran over to me not understanding whats happening. I heard my metal stitch hitting the ground and felt a warm liquid drip down my hand. I looked down and the floor was soaked with blood.
"June, whats happening?" -i heard Zak say standing next to me with his had on my shoulder.
"I need to get out of here."- i said getting all my strength and running out of there. I heard Zak following. I ran. The corridor was getting longer and longer and it felt like i  wasn't even running anymore . I saw something huge with horns coming up to me. It started ruining. And i could see it's black eyes. I heard Zak's voice faintly shouting my name. It got louder and louder when everything went white.

"June? Are you okay?" I heard Zak say. I opened my eyes to see only a bright light.
"Dude, take that thing out of her face, she can't see." -i heard Aaron say and the bright light went away. I saw the silhouettes of Zak and Aaron and soon i could also see their faces.
"What the hell happened? "I said as i was trying to sit up .
"We want to ask you the same thing. Zak just turned back on the spirit box and you fainted" -Aron said . And before i even said something Jay interrupted us trough the walkie talkie-
"Hey ,guys, come over here.You need to see this." Aaron ran to nerve center and only now i realized i was laying on the grass in front of the prison entrance. Zak helped me get up and sad
"You okay?"
"Yeah i guess so. How long was i out? " -i said while wiping grass off my clothes.
"A couple minutes but we got you out of there right after you fainted."
"Thank you" -i said and gave Zak a smile. I was just happy that the vision thing wasn't real.
"Oh my God, Zak, you have to see this!!" - Aaron shouted. We started walking over and Zak put his hand behind my back.
"What are you doing?" -i said looking at him.
"Making sure you don't fall again" -he said and we both smiled shyly at each other. We walked over to the monitors and Zak took off his hand my back so the others won't see. We looked at the screen.
"You guys ready? "-jay said. Zak and i nodded and he hit the play.
*Zak turned his back to me and turned on the spirit box when i suddenly fainted. And right before i fainted you could see a black orb enter my head. The video continued where Zak ran up to me and picked me up in his arms and carried me out.*
I felt Zak's stare and looked at him and he was smiling at me. At this point i don't understand what the hell is going on with him. Why the hell is he even wasting his energy to smile or look at someone like me. But i smiled back to not seem rude. Well don't get me wrong. He is supper attractive and also very out of my league. That is basically why i m trying to be just friends even though i know i have feelings for him. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Jay saying-
"But look what happens when i zoom in the orb."  and then he zoomed in and i stepped back .
"That's was the thing with horns. That i caught in the picture and also i had in my vision while i was blacked out!"- i basically shouted and took out the picture out of my pocket to show it to them.  It matched and we were all pretty happy about the evidence we had caught and we were going to go home and rest. And that's when things went not exactly as expected...

●○●○●
Another little cliff hanger. Also thank you so much for reading and vote if you even want me to continue this. :)
-Linda

●○●○●