Kiss me

"What? Zak, no...i can't."- i said in a desperate voice.
"Just come inside"- he said and entered the room. I followed, closed the doors and stayed there.
" We need to talk things out."- he said and sat on the bed. I sighed and sat down next to him.
"I was just so jealous and at that moment,when i saw it, it felt like my world fell apart. I m sorry. I m so incredibly sorry and now here is the big question. Can you forgive me? "
"Zak, it hurt so bad...still does...- i said
"It's okay if you can't. I ll understand."- he said. I looked at him. Holy shit, he was crying.
"I just don't want hate between us."- he said and sniffed.
"No, look at me"- i said and touched his shoulder making him look at me.
"You made a mistake, we all do. And i can't be mad at you for long even if i tried to. Zak i forgive you. "-i said.
and heard him release a breath. A sigh of relief. I got to hug him again. I got to press his body against mine tightly and feel the fireworks going off in my stomach again.
"I love you Zak."- i said in his neck. Tears were about to pour but i tried my best to keep myself together.
"I love you too."-he mumbled in my hair.
"But what now?"- i asked as we pulled back from the hug.
"First of all- you need to eat properly. If not for me then for the lockdown."
"I don't think i can. "
"Why? Why are you doing this to yourself?"- he asked and traced my face with his fingers.
"I don't know.  Food just seems disgusting."
"Is it because of me? Did i cause this?"
"After that i thought it was the end cause i thought you wouldn't belive me and i just...it hurt so bad that i just couldn't..."- i said as a tear rolled down my cheek.
"Can you atleast try?"- he asked. I knodded and he ordered room service. After about 5 minutes it was here. It was a chocolate cake. He sat down next to me and guded the spood up to my mouth. I opened it but just for him, cause i fucking love him. I swallowed it with difficultiess and looked at Zak. That beautiful, caring face. People realy misunderstood him. Yes, he did put a big ego on tv but thats the only side he wanted to show. The tough and manly one.
He kissed me softly just below my lips.
"For every bite you get a reward." - he said as he was guiding another spoon full of cake up to my mouth. This was getting easier cause i would honestly do anything to feel his lips. I ate the other one and received a kiss on my neck.
A big peace of the cake was now gone. His lips made me forget about not wanting to eat or calories. All i thought about was him. He was teasing me by not kissing my lips. Everywhere else just not on my lips.
"I think i had enough."-i said after relieving another kiss on my jawline.
"Enough of me?"- he asked lifting his brow.
"No, the cake."  I said and smiled briefly. He put the plate away knowing what was coming. The grand finally. I was pushed down on the bed and he crawled over me.
"Kiss me" -i whispered.
He leaned in and finally kissed me on the lips. He started with little pecks and then deepening the kiss.
"I ve missed you so much. "- he said.
"I want to go slowly back to where we were. I need a little time."
"Anything you want, my love."- he said and kissed my forehead. A little of my trust for him was gone and i hoped deeply that i could open up to him like i did before. Everyone has hopes. Not all of them come true.