Back we go

"Exuse me mis? Well have to move you to a different seat. We have a disabled passenger. "- the flight attendant said.
"Yeah, sure. " i replied and got up and followed her. Before leaving i flashed a quick smile to Zak who looked worried. I was moved to the back of the plain next to a guy with a lot of tattoos. The engine started and Zak stood up looking for me. A flight attendant approached Zak and said
"Sir , ill have to ask you to please sit down while we take off. " he ignored her untill he found my face in the back. I held up my phone and pointed to it signaling him to tex me. He knodded and finally sat down.

Zak- I dont think ill make it without you calming me down...
Me- i dont think ill make it without having someone to calm down😟. Oh, nevermind. A guy next to me is almoust crying.😁
Zak- U sure thats not me?😏
Me- Umm do you have a tattoo of chewbacha on your arm?🙊
Zak- been considering that😉
Me- 😁
Zak- Any magical tips for not being scared??😣
Me- idk... mby start by breathing. 😉
Zak- NOT WORKING
Me- Just think about stuff you like then and try to forget that were flying.
Zak- how do i think about stuff that i like if the thing i like is stitting waay back on the plane. 😟😢
Me- Then think about that when we'll land the thing that you like will go out with you. 😁
Zak- Omg were going so fast...the plane i mean...
Me- 😅
Me- Don't look out the window tho.
Zak- Distract me ?
Me- What happened yeasterday? You were acting strange.
Zak- it's just that i dont like him flirting w you
Me- oh come on. He was just being friendly.
Zak -I bet it's not the first time he's being "friendly".
Me- aww the hardcore demon hunter is jealous. 😂
Zak -You damn right i am.
Me- Was that it?
Zak- Yeah.
Me- Where is he btw?
Zak- he bought a first class ticket. He said something about that if we fall the he'll have more chances of survival.
Me- thats not even true.
Zak- i hope so.
Me- Dont look out the window yet but were flying.😊
Zak- Were taking a ship or something next time.
Me- Ships sink.
Zak- Planes fall
Me- This sounds like poetry. I can see you shaking from here...
Zak- Not trying to be cheesy or anything but it feels a lot harder without you.
Me- Hold Aarons hand and pretend its mine then
Zak- Yours is not hairy and hes already sleeping.
I read the message and put my phone in my pocket. I got up and walked over to Aaron. Zak didn't notice cause he was just looking out the window and stressing. I shook Aarons shoulder and woke him up.
"Do you mind switching seats? I think he's going to die or something if he keeps stressing like this. " i whispered to Aaron. He smiled and nodded. Zaks head turned when Aaron sat up and i got in his seat. He smiled and wraped his arms around me in a warm hug. When he let me go i closed his window blines so he wouldn't look out the window. The plane hit and air bump and he grabbed my hand tightly.
"Yours is so much better than Aarons. " -he said and i laughed.
"Your chewbacha tattoo is so much better than the other dudes. "- i said and he laughed.
"What are you doing after we land? "
"David is picking me up and i m going home to sleep. "
"When are you free?"
"This week definetly. Need to cure the lockdown hangover first. "
"Yeah. I havent slept last night at all. "
"Me too. "- i said and yawned. My head slipped on Zak's shoulder and my eyes felt heavyer by the second. I was almoust off to sleep when i felt a kiss placed on the top of my head.

***

I felt him shake and tense up. We must be landing. I pulled my head up and looked at him crushing the arm rests.
"Zak. Calm down. " - i whispered while stretching. He didnt respond and just kept looking out the window . The plane was just about to land. I had to do something. I pulled zaks face over to my side and kissed him. He was suprised at first but then gave in. Our lips worked together and i felt butterflies in my stomachm.He's muscles relaxed and he grabbed the back of my head. The plane bumped heavily signaling that we have landed and i broke the kiss. We looked in eachothers eyes for a moment and he smiled like a kid that just got for christmas what he wanted. I lightly bit my lip and took my hands off his neck.
"Youre welcome." I whispered. The plane stopped and we took our bags.
"Man, that dude next to me had awesome tattoos. There was like everything. Spongebob, chewbakaka, lizards and other stuff. " Aaron said. i grinned and glanced ar Zak.
"I think Zak should get one." -i said and shot Zak a grin.
"With spongebob?"- Aaron laughed.
"Or chewbacha. "- i said and Zak laughed.
"Be careful what you wish for. " - Zak said and we went to get our lugage. I picked mine up and saw David coming to me. He smiled and i ran in his arms. Man, i missed him. Zak and Aaron walked over and shook hands. Zaks face changed. I could see jeaulosy in his face and it made me feel a little sad knowing that he was jealous of my best friend. It was like he was hating my brother or something. I vawed Zak and Asron goodbye but Aaron pulled me back and wrapped me in a hug.
"Youre not escaping from hugs" - Aaron said and let me go. Zak hugged me and i quietly kissed his neck. He was holding me tight like he didn't want to let go. He finally did and we smiled at eachother for the last time and headed in different directions.