Sorry

"Wow ,you look like shit."
"Thanks a lot "- i said said and sat up a little.
"So what happened?"
"Been trying to figure that out. All i know is that some kind of attack?"
"What are you going to do now? " - he said all serious.
"About what?"
"Shit. They didn't tell you yet. "
"Tell. Me. Now."
"I don't really know if im allowed i me-"- he said but was cut off by a doctor walking in.
"Good evening. May i ask you sir to leave?" - the doctor said looking at David.
"No it's fine. He can stay."- i said. The doctor threw me a look and looked down at his notes.
"This attack has caused you loung damage and a few broken ribs but thats not the part that we should worry that much about. We ran tests and 2 of your organs are going to fail in about 2 months. We think it's a cause of starvation. Listen, if you want to live, you need to start recovering. Or the consicuences may be letal. We are offering you 4 different rehab centers and all of th "- he said. He continued talking but his voice faded. It felt like ive been hit with a brick of reallity. Maybe it's time to stop being my own biggest enemy and start living. But at the same time i know that 2 years minimum will be taken off my life. I m too weak to recover. But do i have a choice? I saw the doctor exit and David grabbed my hand. A tear rolled down my face as i was trying to keep myself together.
"Does Zak know?"-i said pushing trough tears.
"No. Do you want me to tell him?"
"No, i ll tell him myself...when i get the courage. How did you find out? "
"Oh, ya know...i m a listener. Heard the doctors talking. "- he said and i smiled at that. He's always been an annoying curious shit.
"So...are you and Zak together now? "- he said and smiled. I pulled my necklace out and he instantly understood.
"Probably not anymore though. He would be here if he-" i said but was cut off by David.
"He is here. They just don't let him in now. He was here all night, next to you. And when they threw him out, he continued sleeping right outside. We offered him a place but he responded -' i know i look homeless but i don't give a shit. I m staying with her. '. " - David said trying to sound like Zak. I smiled and felt a little easyer knowing that Zak hasn't left me.
After a while he left...well he was thrown out for poking the monitors and stuff but he left and i was left alone with myself. I m only getting out in 3 days and i feel like a talking blob of meat that is just bothering everyone. My eyes popped open when i remembered the thing i had with the prado museum. As scary as it was i opened my email and was releaved that i can only showcase them next month. Great. Before my organs shut down. Wow. That was dark even for me.

It got dark and i finnaly got a little tired. Did i mention that my bed was super huge. What kind of hospital is this?' Have your organs failing and we'll give you a huge ass bed 'one? Honestly, i don't mind. I saw a figure sneaking in my room. I didn't need a second to even doubt who it was. Zak.
"You know there is cameras everywhere, right?"- i said. He ignored me and crawled under my bed. Right as he dissapeared under the bed a doctor came in my room turning the lights on.
"I m sorry to bother you this late but did you see anyone just now?"- he asked panting. I held back a laugh imagining him chasing Zak.
"Yes ,i saw a man run past my room in that direction." - I said and pointed to a random direction. The doctor nodded, turned the lights off and left quickly. Zak crawled out under my bed.
"Wow, youre lying to the staff. "
"For you, my dear." - i said and he leaned in and kissed me. He pulled back. A car drove by the window making Zaks face light up. A flash of memory hit me.- He squished me. Like a bug. I was left to die. Aaron picked me up and then emptiness.
Zak tried kissing me again but i stopped him with my hand on his shoulder. He looked at my blank expression and understood.
"You remember ,don't you?"
"Why ?Why would you do that? " - i asked. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.
"It wasn't me.  I wasn't in controle of myself...i m sorry. It's okay if you can't forgive me. Ill understand but i still stand by what i said. "
"And what is that?"
"I love you." - i smiled at that a little. I couldn't be mad at him even for a second and him saying those words melted my soul. He licked his lips and looked down at the floor.
"I understand"- he said.
He wanted to walk out again but this time i grabbed him by his hand and stopped him.
"Why would you even think for a moment that i wouldn't forgive you. I m not stupid, Zak.  I know it wasn't you.Also. The night before i guess i forgot to tell you something. And ill only tell you if you'll kiss me. " - i said looking in his eyes. He finnaly leaned in and i got to kiss him properly. He pulled back but i still held his face close to mine.
"I love you" - i whispered against his lips and he kissed me again.