A day with Bagans

I m not a fan of the huge rides and rollercoasters. They actually scare me a little.
"Are we going on the rides?"- i asked.
"Actually no, unless you want to."
"Umm, no i think i m good."- i said with a smile.
"Well, its kindof a ride..." - he said as we were now at a dock with boats on them. It was on a side of a calm river.
"Oh and you just had to take me through a theme park just to confuse me right?"- i said and he smiled. He got on the dock and jumped in one of the power boats giving me a hand to get on. My legs felt shaky seeing the big gap between the boat and the dock. I had this feeling that i might fall in and die. Paranoid me.
"Zak? I dont know if you know but i m afraid of waters? Like deep waters and boats in general."- i said.
"Just come , you wont fall, i promise."- he said with his hand still out.
"Okay, yeah i can do this..." - i said and looked in the deep blue water feeling my legs get wierd again. He sighed and got off the boat. Well i guess i pissed him off and he was about to leave. I realised that i was wrong when i was picked up from my feet. His strong hands on me made me feel some kindof shock and i froze as he lifted me in bridal style on the boat. He let me down.
"Youre not afraid to go on a metal box and fly in it but youre afraid to make a big step over some water?"
"I never said that i wasnt afraid of planes cause just imagine both of us panicking and flipping out about how we might die. "- i said and sat down in the seat.
" We would've been thrown right off."- he said and laughed.
"You okay? I feel like somethings wrong."- he asked again looking at me.
"Just...i dont really know...i juess its.
..what are we right now?"- i asked.
"Were going back to where we were...see that necklasee on your neck? That should stay as a reminder that i wont ever give up on you and us in general. And now lets spend this day just like what we are - a couple. " he said looking in my eyes making sure that i knew he meant that.

●○Zak's POV○●

It used to be really hard for me to get out the right words for girls. With her everything was different. When i looked at her it was like i had to controle myself just so i wouldnt spill all the things that i felt for her. All these fake exes and little did i know that i didnt need a blonde bimbo with fake everything. I just needed her.  I was thinking all these thoughts while i was driving the boat and looking at her. It felt slow motion. Her hair in the wind and her smile when she looked at me. I wanted to kiss her so badly as i saw her perfect ,full, soft lips . This was something new for me. It wasnt like i havent been in love before but it kindof felt like it really was the first time. First REAL time. I really wondered though, does she really love me back? Its stupid , yeah but it bugs me sometimes.
"Zak, please look where youre going"- she said as i almost hit the side of the river.
"Fuck, yeah sorry, i was distracted."- i mumbled. I felt like an idiot and every word that i said felt wrong. Like i should say something more or just treat her better than almost sink the boat that she is on. I was really hoping that she would like what i had prepared for her. Last nights sleep was horrible. She was just behind a wall but yet it was better for her if i kept away only just for one night just to make sure i wasnt affected. That kept me awake and so i used the time of no sleep to plan this day.  The day was beautiful but next to June it seemed like the day didnt matter.
I snapped out of it and just drove the boat before i crashed it. I saw the upcoming dock and i parked. She was about to step off and then again not and i picked her up again. Not only did it felt good to help but also touching her was like a blessing. She just gave out so much light although inside i knew that she was broken. It had me wondering a lot and i was honestly scared to even see her wrists after what happened.  This was all my fault and-
"Zak? You alright? "- she said looking at me as i was just standing there, staring at the ground and not letting her down.
"Oh , yeah sorry."- i said and let her down.
"No wayy. You better not be messing with me right now cause if you are ill be dissapointed. "- she said while smiling.
"This time its for real."-i anwsered and smiled at her.

***

I helped her up on the horse. I m not a cowboy but i had rode a horse...once in my life. She was happy though and thats all that mattered. Before i even got up she was alredy going and ahead of me. Well fuck. This was aupposed to be romantic like in the movies when the girl falls off or something and the guy saves her. I guess this ia going to be the otger way around. I did get an awesome cowboy hat though.
We were riding along the river and just talking. Felt good to just talk not argue with her like we've been doing lately.
Time passed by quickly and the sun was starting to set which meant we had to head back. It turned in this race which almost ended with me falling off. We got back but before we got off the horses they took a ficture of us both. The day was unfortunatlley over as the sun was almost down. We decided to walk around the ranch, to not yet go back to the crowded and stressful city. In front of the garden there was a big fauntain that we stopped at when she spoke to me again.
"Zak, i wanted to say thank you for this day. I really appreciate you doing this for me. But now i feel like i owe you something."
"Ill only ask for one thing." - i said and surprised kissed her. I guess it really did come as a surprise when she stumbled backwards and fell in the fauntain pulling me with her. I fell on top of her. We laughed as we both were soaking wet but the laughing dissapeared as we got lost in eachother.Her face features - everything was perfect and if not then every imperfection was just beautiful.  She put her hand on my jawline and i saw her eyes go down to my lips. She bit hers a little and i leaned in. It felt like the first time kissing her all over again. Her lips were the softest and sweetest ive ever felt. We were not even bothered by the fact that we were still in the fauntain. This moment was about us...and  not about the guy that was screaming at us to get out.