Kidnaped

He knew something was wrong. I guess i wasnt as good at hiding things as i thought i was. I almost gasped as i saw Zak in the car behind us.  
"That piece of shit."- Max cursed. Oh shit. This was bad.
"Oh my - how did he find us?"- i said .
"Oh dont pretend bitch. "
"No i really dont...Maybe you could stop , i need to talk to him."
"Yeah, no."- he said in a harsh voice. This was terrifying.
"MAX STOP"- I said as he started driving faster. He just smiled and took a right turn in a side road that lead in a forest. Zak followed aswell. I was now being kidnaped and if i wanted to live i had to do what i had to do.

●○Zak's POV○●

I saw them and they saw me too. My heart was pounding as i was now chasing him on the side road. I saw them start to fight fizicly. This was all getting out of hand. She opened her side of the doors and flew out. I hit the breaks right before hitting her. She was laying there and not moving so i ran to her as fast as i could. He stopped aswell about 500 meters infront of us. She wasnt moving and i started to panic. I took her in my arms and put her in the backseat cause i knew we needed to get away from him. He also got out of his car and then i noticed the gun in his hands. I turned my car around as quickly as i could and started speeding back to the highway. He fired the gun at my car but missed me or my tires. we were now far enough from him.
"JUNE!"-I shouted at her trying to wake her up of get any signs of life out of her. She grunted and sat up.
"Thank God youre alive."
"Zak."- she said with a shaky voice. She continued by climbing over in the front seat next to me. I pulled over to a gas station i saw nearby. We both stopped and looked at eachother for a moment. I got out of my car and she did too. She jumped at me and hugged me tightly.
"Why would you leave."- i said softly in her neck.
"I m an idiot, i m so sorry Zak."- she said in my chest. The world had stopped. She was back in my arms.
"What a nice scene."- i heard Max say. I closed my eyes and shielded June that was in my arms. She saw him aswell and whispered "i love you "to me as it was the last time. Right then i heard two gun shots being fired...

○●June's POV●○

Karma gets back to people. But what did i do. What was my reason for all of this in my life. Why couldnt i live peacefully without all of this. But i guess it was now over. He was gone , it was all over...for the better and forever.
The gun dropped out of his hands as he touched his stomach to see blood gushing from his stomach. Max dropped as Zak covered me as a human shield. I shifted to see who had shot him. The police was here.
"Are you alright?"-i asked looking at Zak hoping that he wasnt hit. I sighed as i realised he was all alright.
We were saved and i couldnt help but hold on even tighter on Zak. He must be tired of my bullshit by now and he shouldn't have come to save me in the first place after all ive did to him. After all the hurt ive caused. But today was not when we were going to talk things out. Today already had been too much.
We got back to my place.
"For a second i though i was going to loose you. The thought of that...i think i died inside for a second. "- i said as we were sitting on the couch trying to wrap our heads around what just happened. He was stroking my hair in silence as brief music was playing from my bedroom.
"Its alright, i m here sweety."
I fell asleep on his shoulder but a while later i was woken up from being picked up in his arms. He took off my shoes and my pants but when he tried to remove my sweater i resisted. I felt a kiss placed on my forehead and with a shaky feeling in my stomach i let him take off my sweater. My wrists were all healed up but i still felt self conscious about my scars. He threw down my sweater and kissed my wrists before laying me down and covering me with the blankets.
"Its cold here."- i mumbled but then felt a warm, shirtless body shift in close to me. He hugged me from  behind with his big arms guarding me from all the evil in the world. Atleast thats how it felt.
Was it all okay now?
Considering my luck in life i highly doubted that .shaking the thought of tomorrow out of my mind i focused on enjoying being in his embrace.