Moments to live for

"Just let me in i want to talk. "- he said and tried pushing past me into my apartment.
"If you dont leave ill call the cops. "
"Youre threatening your own brother? Come on  ,June."- he said and gave up on trying to get in.
"Youre not even close to being a brother to me. And i suggest you leave before my boyfriend shows up."
"Here you are threataning me again. Fine sis, ill come when youre alone then."- he said smiling again, turned around and left. I didnt even know what to reply so i sighed and went back inside . My heart was pounding and honestly i was scared of him. Ofcourse i was not going to tell Zak and ruin our night. After a while the doorbell rang again and i went to check out this time carefouly. This time it was a tall handsome man in a black shirt and his hair done perfectly. The one and only - Bagans. I opened the door and he took my hand and kissed it.
"Old school, aren't we Mr. Bagans?"-i laughed. He smiled and i locked my apartment door and now we were on the way. Although i didnt know to where, i just went with it.

***

"Were almost there."- he said and guided me up some dark stairs. It had already gotten dark.
"Youre making me do cardio on our date? "- i asked jokingly as i got up the stairs but then shut my dumb mouth seeing where we were.
"Thats our next date but for this one i have this planed."
The famous Vegas ferris wheel .
"But arent you afraid of heights?"- i asked.
" Forget i ever said that."- he said and we approached our cabin. He had rented it only for us two but i was still unsettled with the thought of him having to face a fear just for me. But i m just me. Is he blind?
We stepped in the cabin and the doors closed.  I was instantly glued to the glass and looking out at the lights as we rised up. 

"I knew you'd like it

"I knew you'd like it."- Zak spoke and hugged me from the behind. His body warmth and the way he smelt made me weak.
"June?"
"Yeah?"
"Tell me honestly- are you still..uhm-uh.....still hurting yourself? "- He asked. My heart stopped for a second.
"Zak its not really something that i can just stop. And with all of those stressful things going on i just sometimes cant handle it. I try you know. I really do."
"I know. Seeing you fight is beautiful but yet so painful at the same time....cause i love you."- he said. I spined around in his arms facing him. He saw the one tear running down my cheek and instantly removed it wirh his thumb. 
"Heh, it slipped." -i said and smiled trying to cover up the pain in my heart.
"You can slip them all, i dont care. " -he said and smiled a little while caressing my cheek . Honestly why was he this nice to me. His eyes traced down to my lips and i just had to. Our lips hit and we hissed passionatley. His lips gave me the best butterfly's  and made me feel again. I felt alive just cause i felt so many emotions when i was with him , especially when he kissed or touched me. I wouldnt trade in this for anything. His lips on mine kissing me softly. I pulled back.  He turned me around to look at the view but still held me in a warm hug. I realised that one of my favorite songs was playing so i quietly sang along.
"I got lost late last night ,but i m a supergirl, and supergirls dont cry. "
"You should sing more. Embarrassed to say this but makes me weak. "
"More than spirits do?"
"Definitely. "
"Shame you dont sing."
"I do actually. I have an album. "
"I know but i dont know if you know but thats talking. Not saying its bad tho. "
"

***

We got back but to his place this time. I was greeted by the prettiest pup in the world- Gracie. Zak smiled as i got a little taken away with her. She was just so pure, cheerful and i instantly loved her. My eyes went to Zak making us a little spot on the couch with a blanket, pillows infront of his huge TV that i could never afford.
"How about some Apocalypto? "
"Never have seen it."
"Then youre in luck ."- he said as he turned the movie on and sat in the corner he had prepared.
"I still cant belive you went on that ferris wheel for me." I said.
I laid between his legs and rested my head on his chest . He put the blanket over us and wrapped his arms around me under it.
"Yeah but you now have to return me the favor by watching this movie with me."-
"Challenge accepted."
After a while he spoke after he kissed the side of my head.
"This is exactly what i missed in life." - he said. I just smiled and continued watching the movie.

Life
Is
Beautiful

Enjoy it.