Just us

Warning! The good stuff ahead (Aka --mature content)

He put it on and i was speechless. He was smiling at me with his beautiful eyes and my eyes were watering. Yes i know i m emotional .
He wiped a tear away with his thumb making me feel safe. A breeze of air blew my hair in front of my face as i heard music start playing. It was " Ed Sheran - thinking out loud. " i looked over to a man standing next to a speaker and then going back down in the lift. I looked back at Zak and he was holding out his hand asking me to dance with him.
I grabbed his hand and he pulled me close to him. We started dancing and i lived the moment. I loved feeling him close to me and i loved every single one of his touches. We were slowly swinging along the song not saying anything. He spinned me a couple of times and i ended up with my face buried in his collarbone. The song sadly came to an end and i looked up at him and pulled him down by his tie down to my face. As our lips collided i felt a bigger spark than ever. He was driving me crazy and he broke the kiss smiling.
Taking my hand he started guiding me back to the elevator. I didn't want this to end and i had a feeling that it's not over.
He pushed a floor button and turned to me. Slowly leaning in he kissed my neck. I moaned quietly and right as he was about to hit the sweet spot the elevator doors opened and some old people looked at us like we were covered in poop.
They stepped in and Zak and I stayed in the back smirking at each other.

The doors opened again and Zak pulled me out with him. This floor looked like a hotel. But a really fancy one. I looked at him a little confused but he just smiled down at me as we were walking down the hallway. We stopped and he slided in a card in one of the rooms. He opened them and let me in first. The room had a big bed and the there were candles everywhere you could put them.
I stood there knowing what is going to happen now and i was more than ready to be his. Romantic music started playing and i felt him approach. He hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck making me moan a little and breathe heavily. He had already taken off his jacket and now i could feel his muscles even more. I took his hand and guided him over to the bed and sat him down. I climbed in his lap and kissed him . My kisses went down his jawline and then to his ear biting it gently. I heard him breathe heavily. I dragged my teeth on his neck and then continued kissing it. I felt him grow under me. He pulled my face up to his and we started kissing passionately. He was slowly unzipping my dress as i was unbuttoning his shirt. I pulled my hands out of my dress leaving it hanging from the waist down leaving me in my bra. He pulled back and quickly finished taking off his shirt and then smashing his lips back against mine. I pushed him down and he pulled me down with him. I took off the dress completely and continued kissing him my hand went down his chest and grabbed his bulge trough his pants making him growl. My hands quickly unbuttoned his pants and he pulled them off. I was resting on his muscles as we were now deeply making out. He unhooked my bra and threw it away. I was rolled around so he would be on the top. He kissed me down my neck and grabbed my breasts. He gently kissed them but once in a while dragging his teeth along . He kissed down my stomach and my panties came off. He kept kissing down me and he teased me with his finger . He climbed back on me and kissed me again. He opened the nightstand and too out a condom. My hand stopped his and i broke the kiss.
"I want to feel you completely" - i whispered seductively in his ear and then gently biting it. He threw it across the room and kissed me passionatly. I slipped my hand down his boxers and grabbed his member making him growl. I massaged it a little and pulled down his underwear throwing it away . He spread my legs and positioned him between. He teased me with the tip around the edges already making me moan. Then he put it in the spot and slowly trusted deep in me. I moaned and arched my back . He was big and it felt amazing. He started working slow and then thrusting in me deeper and faster. He was growling and i was filling the whole hotel floor with my moans and cries. The pleasure he gave me was something i have never felt before. My fingers were thrusting in his back as he was swinging in a rhythm on top of me. He rolled us over and it was my turn to ride him. I leaned forward on his chest and kissed him. He pushed my hips down and i started riding my demon hunter. We were now covered in sweat and anyone who was in a room near us - pissed.
I felt it build up inside me as i was now riding him faster. I could see that he was ready aswell.
"Holy fuck. You ready?" - he said. I nodded not being able to speak. It builded up even more and my insides tightened. I cried out loud Zak's name reaching the ultimate pleasure. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and i arched my neck. I felt him fill me with his seed and he growled loudly. I stayed still trying to catch my breath. He kissed me and i got off him and walked to the bathroom. I cleaned myself up and walked back to the bedroom finding Zak already asleep. I picked up my panties and put them on to cover atleast something. i laid down next to him and his eyes shot open. He kissed me softly.
"I love you." - he said playing with my hair and my head resting on his chest. Him playing with my hair made me very sleepy. Also i felt like ive just worked out for an hour.
"I- "- i said and then fell into suddent sleep .