How could you

I woke up in an empty bed and put my clothes back on. The vibe felt wrong. Something just wasn't right...
I walked downstairs and Zak was sitting on the couch with his face in his hands. I smiled settely at him but then when he picked his head up my smile died. He looked angry and sad and like he's been crying.
"Get out of my house."- he growled and didn't even look at him.
"What? Zak are you okay?"- i asked and came closer to him.
"Don't come close to me. "- he spat back and got up turning his back to me.
"What? What's wrong?"- i asked. I stood there confused and scared. A shaky feeling appeared in my chest and i knew that my biggest fear was coming true. Fear of loosing him.
"You domn well know what. I thought you were different...i really did. "
"Did i do something?"- i asked with the feeling growing.
"Youre cheating on me, aren't you? With that Max guy. I know it."
"What?? No, Zak. I would never."
"But you did. "- he said and shoved a picture of me and Max kissing in my face. My face went pale and i knew that he wouldn't belive even if i tried to explain.
"Please, Zak. All im asking is for you to-"
"No, enough. Get out!" - he growled trough actual tears. I was afraid so i did. I got out and found my car...fixed to perfection. I got in and started to bawl my eyes out. Honestly all i wanted to do now was die. Love was a bad idea cause i know what happens when i get sad...issues come around.

***

○●David's POV●○

She was bawling histeracly. All i could do was be there cause if i left she would end her own life. She couldn't even say anything so she gave up. I knew it was about Zak and all i wanted to do was punch him. I pulled out my phone.
-"I have no idea what happened due to her histeracly crying and not being able to speak. But if she ends up committing suicide cause of you, then i will kill you with my bare hands or maybe just let you live with it cause killing you would be too nice. Yes, this is a threat. " - i wrote and hit send. I looked back at June. I haven't ever seen her like this and i was afraid to let her out of my sight. My mind was thinking of every single possibility that could've happened with them but i knew that he has left me cause - Zak was the only word she could make out. Everything went silent. She was gone...all that was left was her body...just kidding. She passed out but gained conciousnes after a few minutes but continued crying.

○●Junes POV●○

It's been 4 days. I got a text from Aaron about our next lockdown that was tomorrow but i was not ready...or willing to live. The before healed wrists were now covered in cuts that hurt after every movement but no physical pain could beat the one i was feeling mentally. Food wouldn't even go down my throat and i didn't feel hunger.
"What are you doing?" - i asked and sniffed.
"Writing him"
"Don't...what are you writing?" -i asked and leaned in to see what was he writing.
"Look at the date of the picture. "-he wrote and hit send.
"He can go fuck himself. I can't belive he-" -i was starting to say but instantly the thought of him made me to start crying again. I had no idea how i was going to survive the lockdown and being around Zak. I gathered all the strenght i had and got myself up to walk to the bathroom. My eyes caught my scary reflection. I had changed. What once looked healthy, now looked dead. My cheeks were sunken in and ribs were sticking out. I had tried to be skinny all my life and now i became that by accident.

__________
A.n.
I m so sorry that i was keeping you guys waiting for so long but i m back and i will be continuing to write this story.
-Linda_0u0
___________