Finally home

"I m sorry i made a scene."-i said and cuddled in his warm chest.
"Its okay. I wonder do we just say -i m sorry, to eachother too much or are we just doing the wrong things all the time. "
"Both. " - i mumbled in his chest.
"You really thought i would leave you? "- he said. As he spoke i could feel his chest vibrate. A defenite turn on.  i pulled my face out a little.
"I know guilt is a strong thing. I guess you can never really know what will happen. By the way that you walked out it seemed like you left for good and i couldn't just let you go. "
"Can i tell you something. But you need to promise you wont be mad."
"Yeah, i wont be mad. Now tell me. "- i said. He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture. It was of me and him sleeping in the hospital bed. The picture was really cute but only now i realised that it was on Twitter.
"Someone took and posted it. I don't know who. "- he said and sighed. He seemed like he hated the fact that people knew about us.
"What are we going to do?"
"No, June. What am i going to do? "- he asked raising his voice a little.
"We can just make an excuse. Why are you so angry about this?  " -i asked lifting up my head to look at him
"I don't know okay. Maybe  i m just not ready for all the fans to know. "
" Look. "- i said and pointed to the picture and continued. "You can't even see any of your tattoos or face or anything.  If someone asks then thats my boyfriend who is definitley not you. And his name is Bak Zagans. "- i said. He smiled and i pushed my face back in his chest. He started playing with my hair and i soon fell asleep.

***

Finally. The day i get to go home. David was taking me cause he didn't really trust Zak anymore. Not that i don't understand him but  I think he went a little too far. He threw Zak out of my room and told him not to come back untill he's cleansed. In his words" Dont come back untill you get that demon-devil thing cleansed out of you or something. "And so he did, but he never came back. Aaron said that it turned kindof into an exorcism and that he needed to gain back his strenght. Also i was happy that the picture of us didn't go viral. Few people saw it but that was it.
I was waiting for David to get his car in the parking lot. He treated me like pregnant woman. He didn't even let me walk to the car. Instead i had to wait and die of boredom.
My phone went off.
Max.
"Hi!"- i anwsered trying to sound cheerful.
"Hi. I heard what happened and i just wanted to ask-how are you?"
"I m actually going pretty okay and i m going home today. David is taking me. "
"Oh good. I wanted...well i wanted to know when are you free. To go out or something?"- he said. There was a silence cause i was confused and i didn't know what to say. I knew eventually he would hit on me ,but this soon?
"Oh...well Zak and i are kindof together now and i.."
"Yeah...sorry. i know, were just friends. "
"But we can still go out. As friends. "
"I m taking a shot of whiskey for every time we say - friends. "
"Friends, friends, friends, friends. "
"Okay, fine. Call me sometime when youre free. "- he said and laughed.
"Okay. Bye."- i said and hung up. Confused and a little scared i got in David's car. I was scared that there would be some drama between Zak and Max when i damn well know that without Zak i can't even properly breathe - if it would ever come to the point of me having to pick.  I m scared that at the end i will be left all alone. No friends and without Zak or anyone that gives a shit about me. And i think we all know how that would end.
My thoughts were raging like a storm while we were driving. Zak and the guys were already home. Next week the first episode of me airs. It was so late cause they had a lot of episodes pre recorded but now it was time for the new season. With me. The fans had no idea who i am. Even when Aaron was shapchatting ,he would get a million questions if i would be in it. He would ignore him but they all will find out soon.

After a 5 hour ride we got back.
David guided me to my appartment and after an hour of convincing that i will be fine on my own, he left.  But i wasnt. My depression took a hold of me. I left all my happy little pills home so when i was at the hospital i didn't take any which made things worse. I m good at hiding it.  I was aching a release of these emotions and i knew what i had to do. Cut myself. But this time i had a reason not to so i decided to do something else. Distracting myself seemed like the right idea so i took a shower and after that i laid in my bed.  My body felt super heavy like it didn't want me to hurt myslef. Gathering all my strenght i got up but before i started walking back to the bathroom ,my phone went off. I already knew who it was.
"Yeah?"- i said with a little smile that appeared on my face from seeing his name on my phone.
"Guess who is at your door. "- he said in a rich guys voice.
"A killer clown?"-i asked.
"Better. A demon hunter."- he anwsered. I could hear by his voice that he was smiling.
"Yeah? And what does this man want?"
"Not to hunt demons or ghosts. Just to see his girl. " - he anwsered. My smile grew.
"But what if she looks really bad right now and is in sweatpants?"- i said and looked at my horrible outfit.
"Then i guess he will take them off. "
"Well i think she's very lucky to have him then. Bye." - i said and hung up. After a few seconds he called again.
"Yeah?"
"Will you please let me in ?" - he said and i hung up again while running to open the door. I opened them and as fast as they were open, he charged at me and kissed me. He closed the doors with his leg and locked them while kissing me. I pulled back to look at him. He was holding me close to him by my lower back. All i could do was admire was his perfect face. Those eyes, the little goatee with a few gray hairs in it, his lips...they made me weak in a way and thay were very hard to keep away from. But he dived in the kiss before i did. He kissed me passonatley and started kissing down my neck.
"I m going to repay you for what i did" - he said on my neck before kissing it again.