Patience

We all got out of our RV and walked in the hotel we were staying at. It was fancy and also big.  Arron ,Jay and Billy got their keys .
"Do you want us to wait for you two?"- Aaron asked.
"No, you can  go. "- Zak replied and they walked to the elevator. We were waiting in a line to get our room keys. Zak looked down at me and he had wierd grin.
"What?" I asked looking up at him confused. He just looked away and continued grinning.
"Youre now embarrassing and confusing me. " - i said. Our turn in the line came.
"Reservation for Zak Bagans."- he said to  the lady sitting at the lobby. She wrote something in her computer and handed Zak a key. She smiled at him like something was up. Just another girl flirting with him i guess.
"16 th floor on the right. "- she said and Zak was on his way.
"Zak?"- i said. He instantly turned around .
"Do i have a reservation aswell or do i need to..."
"Youre coming with me. " he said cutting me off.  The grin on his face was now bigger.
"You must me kidding me." - i said and caught up with him.
"Not one bit."- he said as we got in the elevator.
"There better be 2 beds, mister. "- i said quietly to him. There were 3 other people in the elevator ,and i bet you if we would be just two, then i would be pinned against a wall. His grin didn't die and it was scaring me. If he is going to pull some '50 shades of grey' surprise on me then i m out. No thank you, i don't want to be tied up and spanked. The elevator opened on our floor and we got out.
"Just so you know, i m not into whips....and chains and that kind of stuff. "- i said to him while we were walking.
"Thats umm...what exactly makes you think i m into that? "- he said with a confused smile looking down at me.
"I don't know ,okay? Youre just acting strange." I said and we both laughed. He unlocked the doors and just as i thought...one bed. The room was huge and the closet was the size of my kitchen.Why would anyone need a closet that big in a hotel room? Its not like anyone is staying for life. After a tour of everything i went back to bedroom. The view was breath taking . You could see all the lights from up here. The room itself had lights that made it a little romantic. Great.
"Who is paying for all of this?" - i said spinning around to capture how big it was.
"You don't have to worry about that. " - he shouted from the bathroom.
"Are you in the shower?" - i shouted back.
"You'll have to find out yourself. "- he shouted. I rolled my eyes and fell back in the huge white bed.
"I think you gave it away." - i shouted and laughed. This was paradise. Speaking of paradise...i saw Zak come out from the bathroom area and i sat up...he was in a towel. His hair was wet and messy and the towel was dangerously low. And his body... dont get me started on that. I only now realized that i was full out staring.
"I can stand here all day if you want me to." - he said. I snapped out of it and looked away. I felt my cheeks get heated. He turned off one light leaving the room romantically dark. I saw him coming. Music started playing in the background. He sat next to me and brushed my hair back. My hand went on his chest admiring his build. His lips came closer to my neck .
"How about we go out?" - i said and sat back a little not letting his lips touch my neck.
"Why are you pushing me away again? I already said that i m sorr-"
"I know, and i already forgave you. "
"Then what is it? "- he said brushing my hair back again. I sighed and remembered the promise i gave to myself.
"I m going to be honest, Zak...i ... lets just do something else. " i said. I almost said it but decided to not. Like what is he going to do about it if i do. I really don't want to break a friendship this strong that is worth dying for. But should i tell him..?
"No, what is it. Tell me?" - he spoke cutting off my thoughts. I got up and looked out the window.
"Okay, fine. I don't want to break your friendship. You know what i m talking about. I ve seen this before and i don't want to be that girl that just breaks two people apart that have been great friends for years."
"Thats not going to happen. You don't have to worry about that. " -he said and hugged me from behind. His body was making me go crazy and feeling the heat from his body made me feel so good. He hissed the top of my head and spun around in his hands.
"But for real. Lets go somewhere. "- i said looking up at him.
"If you want to" - he said and smiled down at me.
"Can i kiss you now?" - he asked.
"I ll grant your wish if we go out. " - i said grinning back at him and playing with his wet and messy hair. He let me go and went to put on clothes when his towel failed him. I quickly turned away catching a glimpse of his butt. He was almost 40 but he had an ass like no other. Too bad you couldn't really see it in the baggy pants he wore.
"So where do you want to go?"- he said ignoring the fact that i just saw his great bum.
"Swimming?"- i asked unsure if he wanted to go. It was 11 pm so i would understand if he didn't. I just felt like i needed to show off my new swimsuit.
"Pool or the beach?" - he asked. I think he knew the answer.
"The beach please. " i said and changed in my swimsuit and put a sun dress over it. I grabbed my towel and we were off to the beach.
***
The walk wasn't long but it was long enough to make me know Zak a little better. He told me some things that you couldn't find on Wikipedia. We got to the beach and it was empty. Here and there a couple making out but that was it. I dropped my sun dress reveling my swimsuit.

I could feel his eyes on me and it made me a little insecure not knowing what exactly was he looking at

I could feel his eyes on me and it made me a little insecure not knowing what exactly was he looking at. I turned around and saw him staring.
"Is something wrong?" I asked covering my stomach with my hands.
"No, not at all. You look beautiful. "- he said and smiled. I took my hands off feeling a little more comfortable. We both walked in and i was the first in the water. The moonlight was shining on his wet abs and his perfect jawline. After a while of swimming and fooling around we decided it was time that we  go out. No ,we didn't kiss in the moonlight. Too cliche ,although i found him creeping up on me quite a few times. I knew if he would kiss me then i would loose all the control i had. We sat on our towels to dry off. I was glad that he was now opening up to me more. He was now telling me his backstory and everything that got him where he is. Time went by fast and we were back at the hotel. We both took a shower (separately). I was the last out of the shower and i was in a tank top and shorts. I walked out and he was standing with a bottle of champagne and with 2 glasses in the other. He was adorably smiling and his hair was messy. He was in his usual pants and a tight, long sleeve, black sweater. That adorable, attractive smile on his face just was the last straw for me. I couldn't keep away from him anymore but i still kept myself together. His and my patience was almost gone.