Busted

*next day*

"See that is why i was pushing away everyone. All this mess that love brings is just crazy "- i said to Max. After all of that happened last night we both continued talking and he turned out to be a really nice guy. We both were standing outside my apartment, waiting for the RV to pick me up. It was 7 pm.
"Yeah. For me its more like being scared. Cause i m sensitive and afraid to get hurt. "- he said sitting next to me on a bench.
"I like how you're honest. Most men hide their feelings just to seem rock hard but i like honesty better."
"So do you love that Zak guy?"
"I hope not...cause he's just so...ugh i can't even find words for that. Just very attractive but a player. "
"I think i can see the RV." He said and pointed to it coming up from the distance. It stopped in front of me and Aaron popped out.
"Heyy"- he shouted and got out to greet me.
"Hai" - i answered smiling.
"Oh yeah. This is Max- a good friend of mine. Max this is Aaron."-i said. They shook hands and Aaron took my bags and took them inside the RV.
"So i guess this is it for now. Ill text you or something when i get back."- i said smiling at him. With the corner of my eye i spotted Zak in the window of the RV looking at us.
"Okay, bye. Be safe. " -he said and he hugged me tightly. He let go and he waved me goodbye as i got in the RV. I sat next to Aaron in the front.
"Actually i think no-one has told you yet, but were going to a different location. It's a hotel but its a 5 hour ride. SO BUCKLE UP! "- he shouted in a weird accent and we turned on the highway. I laughed at him.
"So you say he's just a friend?"- Aaron asked giving me a cheesy smile.
"Max? Well yeah, hes really nice and stuff."
"But what about Zak?" - he asked.
"Shh" i shushed him and turned around not seeing Zak anywhere near.
"Sorry." - Aaron said quietly.
"No, it's fine i just don't want him hearing this. "
"So what happened?"
"He fucked up. Really bad. And you were wrong, hes still a player. "
"Oh i m sorry. I really thought he has changed. Also it looks like hes been in a fight or something. He has a black eye. If you look closely you can see it. "
"Did you ask him about it?"- i asked.
"I did. He just ignored me. U know what happened?" -  Aaron asked.
"Yeah, i do. It was me. I hit him. He just got so under my skin and then he called my best friend a faggot and i just snapped. "
"Thats awesome." -he laughed. I looked at him seriously and he stopped.
"Sorry" he said.

It was now 9 pm and sun was setting. The sunset was beautiful and we stopped at place where there was an awesome view. Everyone was inside the RV eating but i took Jay's guitar and sat on the edge of the cliff.
"I know its warmer where you are. And its safer by your side, but right now i can't be what you want. Just give it time. And if you and i can make it trough the night. And if you and i can keep our love alive.  "- i sang playing along with the guitar.
"You have a beautiful voice." - said Zak. I jumped a little.
"You could have said that a little louder and would have fallen off the cliff." i said and watched him sit next to me.
"I m sorry...for hitting you in the face. I shouldn't have punched you...i just-"
"I deserved it... She was my producers assistant...the blonde one. I was just asked to pick her up before she did anything stupid. And that other one...they just brought it up now. After 2 months...but even then nothing happened. "
"And how do i know if thats true?"i asked .
"You'll just have to belive me i guess. "
"This is why. "
"What"
"This is why i pushed everyone away. All the cheating stuff ...you know it leaves scars...scars that are difficult to heal. "- i said and looked at him.he sighed
"Yeah"- he whispered.
"Ever been hurt?"- i asked.
"I m not an alien, i can feel."
"Why did you stop?"- i asked. He sighed and it felt like i went a little too far.
"Fell in love and got burnt. "
"Was she that bad at cooking? I mean i m bad but i don't cause flames."  I said all serious. He laughed and looked in the sunset. After a brief moment of silence he spoke.
"Who was he?" - he asked looking at me. I had no idea what to say.
"My boyfriend or in other words -someone who wanted to commit. "- i lied. He wasnt my boyfriend and we both agreed that we would be just friends. WITH NO BENEFITS. Zak looked at me and smiled a little.
"Such a liar." - he said .
"Fine. A new friend." - i said and looked at him. The sun was down and it got cold and darker.
"I didn't mean it...about the committing. You have no idea how much i regret saying it...can you forgive me?"
"I can't stay mad at people for long...i forgive you. "- i said and saw him smiling and looking at me. I met his eyes and his smell hit me. His cologne was amazing and with his body it made me melt. Of course i wasn't going to run in his arms right when he says im sorry. I broke the eye contact and got up.
"It's getting cold. I m going back inside." I said and started walking back to the RV. He was following behind me . My legs failed me once more in my life and i tripped over myself. I fell on my face and quickly rolled around on my back. Zak ran up to me and laughed. That smile. He gave me a hand but i pulled him down on me. He was on top of me looking in my eyes. He leaned in but stopped him with my hand on his jawline.
"I forgot to tell you - you need to apologize to David first. "- i said an inch away from his lips. They were tempting...very tempting but it was my turn to play with Zak a little. Not hurt him or anything, i m not that kind of a person. Ill just tease him .
"Youre such a tease."- he laughed and got up. Now for real i took his hand and he pulled me up. We made our way back to the RV in silence and everyone was looking at me when we entered.
"What is it?"- i asked.
"I think you dropped this..." - Aaron said and handed me a razor. My razor that i use to cut myself...shit.I m now screwed. My face went pale and my heart dropped to my stomach. I had no idea what to say and i started feeling my heart race.
"I -