Chapter 10

Something You All Have Been Waiting For!! No, they aren't gonna fuck, you dirty dirty dirty smut fangirls, or boys! But thank you for all the comments and likes, it motivates me so much to keep writing, thanks to those who say this is the 'best' Septiplier fanfiction, trust me it's not, but I'm honestly flattered!

Anyway, please enjoy!

______

Mark kept banging his head on his desk, muttering profanities to himself as he banged his head harder and harder each time. "I'm such a fucking idiot!" He eventually screamed, punching the wall.

Mark continued punching his cream wall, which no longer had the cream colour in the place Mark punched, being coated with more and more blood with each punch he gave.

Chica whimpered, snuggling more into the box toy which Mark named Tim, watching as he drew more blood to the wall as his punches grew harder.

She eventually barked and he was taken out of his trance, panting heavily and he lifted his fists, staring at the split knuckles before he looked up at his blood coated wall, looking back at his bloody fists and hissing in pain as he walked to his bathroom, aiding to his injuries.

Chica followed him, Mark glancing at her, he could see the worry in her soft eyes, making Mark sighed and sit on the ground after he bandaged his split knuckles, reaching for Chica to come to him.

She backed away slightly and Mark frowned slightly, reaching more for her, but she back away more.

"Chica! Chica Pica! Come here Chica!" He called to her but she turned away from him and hurried away, leaving Mark in shock, his hands dropped to the floor and he sighed shakily, tears threatening to fall, his hands covering his face as his body began shaking.

He leaned back on his bath, not being able to hold in the sob that left his dry lips, the tears falling from his face. "Fuck me!" He screamed, his screams slowly becoming louder with each second.

Sean was corrupting his mind, he was messing his thoughts up, he was driving him insane.

_________

Mark walked into the hall, seeing Sean asleep was rather rare for Mark as he sighed and dropped his bag, walking towards the glass, staring at the sleeping figure of Sean as he lay on the ground, his legs up to his chest.

Mark's heart swelled as he saw the mark on his cheek, the colour a dark shade of brown and purple, he could also see the tears stains on his red cheeks, a disturbed expression in his sleeping figure.

Mark rose his shaking hand to the glass wall, pushing it against the cold surface, not realising he was crying until a sob left his lips. He broke down in tears, collapsing to his knees as he cried, his hand still on the glass, his head hung.

"Mark?" Sean whispered and he slowly looked up, his eyes meeting Sean's half way. "W-Why... Why are you crying?" Sean asked, crawling to the glass, looking down at him questionably.

"I'm sorry" Mark quickly said, shaking his head. "I'm so so sorry" Mark covered his face with his hand and cried more, sinking more into the ground, placing his arms on the ground as he sobbed into his open hands.

Sean didn't say anything, only watching him cry, his eyes frowned sadly and he looked at Mark's hand which was still pushed against the glass and he frowned at the bandages around his knuckles.

"What did you do to yourself? Mark?" Sean asked worriedly and Mark huffed breathlessly, sniffling and wiping his red, wet cheeks. "I uh... I punched the wall" He said, looking up into Sean's eyes which immediately made him break down once again, screaming in frustration, covering his ears with his hands as he screamed.