Chapter 14

Trigger warning!!! If you are struggling with serious depression or are battling with self harm, please do not read on!! Or if you are sensitive, do not read. Please, just go and watch Jack and/or Mark!

"Mark?!" He heard a familiar voice call but he continued walking, the rain soaking his clothes and mixing with his tears. Ignoring the calls of the voice.

After Sean had said that he just left, not being able to handle the pain, so he just left, ran away from what he loved, like he always did. "Mark wait!!" He felt a hand on his shoulder, the rain suddenly stopped hitting him, he looked back, staring into Felix's blue orbs, breaking down right there.

"Shhhhhhhhhh, it's okay" Felix hugged him, holding the umbrella over them so they didn't get soaked. "No, no its fucking not! Nothings fucking okay! Nothing ever will be okay because life is fucked" Mark shook his head, stepping out into the rain again, hoping the water would wash away his shame.

"Mark, what happened? Sean won't even look up from the ground, I haven't even seen him blink, it's really creepy" he mumbled the last part and Mark rolled his eyes and Felix's childishness.

"How did you find me Felix?" Mark asked and he shrugged. "I saw you earlier and I found you here" he exclaimed and Mark looked at him, sighing. "Just taking a lovely walk" he spat rather sourly.

"You can be honest with me" Felix said kindly, placing a hand on Mark's shoulder, staring at him with a soft smile. "I slept with my ex girlfriend" Mark said bluntly and Felix stared at him.

"Damn, you're an unfaithful dick!" Felix commented, Mark glaring at him, wondering why Felix said he could be honest with him. "You said I could be honest!" Mark said and Felix chuckled.

"Yeah well, I said you could be honest doesn't mean I'm not gonna judge you!" He shrugged and Mark glared more, watching as he cleared his throat and looked away.

"Wow, thanks" Mark pushed past him, shoving his shoulder against Felix's deliberately. "Oh come on! I was joking! Seriously what happened?!" Felix took his arm and made him turn to face him.

"My ex came to my house, she wanted to fix things between us but ended up getting me pissed and fucking made me sleep with her" Mark huffed, and Felix laughed, Mark eyeing him seriously.

"That's pretty fucked.... hehe" he began laughing, noticing that Mark was not at all impressed with his lame and inappropriate joke. "Sorry" he coughed awkwardly and Mark rolled his eyes, running his fingers through his hair.

"What am I supposed to do Felix? He hates me, I know for sure" Mark sighed, covering his face with his hands. "You don't know that" Felix bit his lip, glancing away before looking back at Mark.

"I do, he refuses to believe anything I say!" Mark exclaimed and Felix sighed, stepping up to Mark, holding the umbrella above them once again. "Just talk to him" Felix suggested and Mark laughed bitterly.

"He won't listen" Mark stated and Felix shrugged. "Just saying, he'll hear you, that's all that matters" Felix said and Mark hung his head, taking Felix's words to consideration before he nodded slowly, forcing a small smile on his face.

"I'll try" Mark shrugged, letting Felix hug him.

"I'm rooting for you man!"

_________

The next day made Mark feel sick, knowing he had to face Sean again, he felt so ashamed of himself, he was dirty and unfaithful. He was an unfaithful dick like Felix had said.

He hugged Chica and kissed her nose, smiling to her as she panted, licking his chin and hands, showing how much she loved him. "Wish me luck Chica Pica!" He pet her furry head, loving her fluffy soft fur.

He fixed her bandana that was tied around her neck, kissing her head once more before he said goodbye to her and left, walking out to his car and climbing in, huffing sadly.

The whole drive there was silent, Mark deep in his thoughts, his head began to hurt from all the thoughts in his mind, groaning and rubbing his temples as he drove, fearing what Sean might say.

He arrived and went in, not making eye contact with Rodney who eerily watched him, not speaking and not taking his eyes off of him. "Take a picture, it'll last longer" Mark snapped and Rodney rolled his eyes, looking back at his computer.

Mark scoffed and walked into the hall, not looking up at the glass room, just closing the door, his back facing the glass room, not wanting to look at Sean just yet.

He huffed before he turned to look at Sean, his heart stopped. Sean was staring directly at him, his bloody hands pressed up against the glass, smiling crazily, a knife his his right hand, long bloody cuts along his arms, proving that they were self inflicted.

"Sean! What the fuck did you do!?" Mark dropped his bag, his nervousness was replaced with shock and concern. "What do you think I did dumbass? It's fun, it feels good" Sean said blankly, looking at the bloody knife in his hands, smiling.

"Why would you do that?!" Mark rushed to the door, staring at Sean who smiled innocently but madly, tilting his head to the side. "I punished myself" Sean claimed and Mark unlocked the door, Sean placing his hand on the door, keeping it shut.

"Why? Why the fuck did you do that?!" Mark tried pushing against the door, but Sean held it closed, refusing to let him in. "I've been a bad partner to you, clearly, if I was a good one, you wouldn't have done what you did" Sean declared and Mark shook his head.

"No! Sean don't say that! It's not true! I love you Sean! You're a good partner! I've just fucked up so bad, I'm the bad partner" Mark was able to overpower Sean's strength, knowing the cuts on his arms were weakening him, the blood dripping to the ground.

"Don't come near me Mark! I'll fucking stab you!" Sean held the blade up, threat to strike Mark. "You wouldn't, I know you wouldn't" Mark said and Sean's hands began shaking, his eyes misted with tears.

"Shit" Sean lowered the blade, looking at his arms, placing the knife on his back arm, Mark quickly grabbed it, throwing it aside, earning a hard slap from Sean, the sticky feeling of his blood pressed on his cheek.

Sean seemed surprised with what he had done, he broke down, sobbing loudly, choking on the air he gasped, the tears streaming down his red cheeks, sinking to his knees and covering his face with his hands, the blood on his hands marking his pale face.

"Sean! Please, it's okay! I'm okay! I love you baby!" Mark kneeled beside him, pulling Sean to his chest, holding him tightly.

"I love you too Mark".

__________