Chapter 20

Sean walked to the main door, his eyes focused on the keypad and a smirk rested on his lips. He had seen Mark, Rodney and Felix thousands of times,  he had been able to see it enough to know how it went, his tongue stuck out the corner of his lips as he typed into the keypad until he heard a click, his smile grew in triumph.

He slowly opened the door, his eyes glancing around the small room, seeing the door on the other side, groaning when he realized he needed a key for the other one, turning and looking back at Mark.

He hesitates before he made his way over to Mark, kneeling beside him and searching his pockets, smiling widely when he felt a pair of keys, pulling them out and smiling at them in between his fingers, hearing Mark groan and begin to sit up, his eyebrows knitted together, placing his hand on the side of Mark's head, slamming it against the glass, knocking him out once again.

He sighed loudly and stared at Mark leaning close to him and pressing his lips against Marks, pulling away quickly before standing and walking back to the main door and walking through it, swinging the keys between his fingers, sticking them into the lock and turning it, smirking greatly at the beautiful clicking sound.

He slowly peeked his head out, seeing the passageway was was plummeted in complete darkness, the windows on the walls flashed with lighting and Sean jumped at the loud sound of thunder, his eyes widening and his heart thumping.

He stared out that window, watching the trees shake as the rain slammed against them and the windows, a smirk slowly growing on his face. It had been so long since he had seen rain and it was so beautiful.

He turned his head when he heard a whistling sound, hurrying to a corner and pressing his back against it, glancing over the side slightly, seeing Rodney walking around, a white bandage wrapped around his neck, Sean smiled when he remembered he had done that. Rodney saw the other door open and frowned, hurrying over to it and looking in, Sean taking the chance as he ran towards him, Rodney hearing his footsteps and he turned, only to get Sean's fist to his face, the back of his head slamming into the edge of the metal doors.

Rodney's unconscious body dropped to the ground, Sean smiling as he realized his plan was working, picking Rodney up and throwing him over his shoulder, walking in the direction Rodney had come from and into the office behind the counter, his eyes lingering on the glass doors to the outside world, the lighting flashed and the loud banging noise echoed throughout the building, Sean smiling. He liked that sound.

He closed the door of the office, placing Rodney in the chair and looking around the door, finding Rodney's keys and locking the door, chuckling evilly to himself.

He searched the room, quickly finding the whip and he smiled, memories flashed through his mind and he clutched the handle of the whip tightly, his teeth gritted together and his muscles tensed when he heard Rodney go beginning to stir.

He turned to Rodney and whipped him quickly, smiling madly as he watched Rodney's eyes shoot open, staring at Sean. "Top of the morning to ya Rodney! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to your death!" Sean threw the whip at him again, hitting him slap-bang in the face, his screams filling the room, Sean's smile grew in satisfaction.

"How does it feel huh?!" Sean screamed, whipping him more, his screams only made his smile increase, showing off his teeth. "Does it feel fucking good?! Does it?!" Sean continued hitting him with that whip for what must've been hours, long after Rodney's screams had ceased to be existent, Sean continues, hitting harder and harder, the tears rolled down his red cheeks and he eventually screamed, tossing the whip away, covering his face with his hands, sobbing loudly.

He dropped to the ground and sobbed, loud choking noises leaving his lips, his body trembled with each sob that left his mouth. He lay there for an hour, just crying, only stopping when he had no more tears to spare, slowly looking up and gasping, realising what he had done.

Rodney was irecognisable, his mouth was wide open and the long and huge marks covered his face, the blood covered the untouched spots, his neck too covered with them, his clothing shredded, exposing the marks on his body, Sean could see his ribs through some of the marks, making a sickening feeling rising to his stomach as he stood, walking to the other side of the room and emptying his stomach.

It surprised him when he started crying again, looking over at Rodney once more before a weak smile grew on his lips. He was dead. Rodney was dead.

________

Mark groaned loudly, slowly sitting up and rubbing his temples at the pounding pain, he winced when he touched his head, remembering what Sean had done to him.

The thought of Sean made his eyes shoot open and he looked around, seeing the glass door wide open, along with the two main doors. "Shit! Sean!" Mark climbed to his feet, ignoring the shakiness in his legs as he ran out the doors, looking down the passageway, the lightning flashed but he ignored it, running to the front, looking around.

He sighed loudly when he saw the exit was wide open, realising that must've gotten out, he looked to the office door, his heart stopped as it swung open and closed. His eyes catching the figure of Rodney's dead body on the ground made his stomach churn, his hand covering his mouth as he looked away, his eyes clamped shut.

"Fucking hell Sean" Mark breathed hurrying towards the doors and out to his car, climbing in as soon as he had unlocked it, his clothing already soaked by the raging rain.

He slammed his fists on the steering wheel, yelling out in frustration. Sean was gone. Mark stopped screaming and began crying, covering his face with his hands when the realisation hit him like a ton of bricks.

Sean was gone. His lover was gone for what could be forever. He sat there crying for what felt like hours, looking up and let out a frightful scream when the lightning flash and he saw a man standing right in front of his car, as soon as the lightning ended and returned, he was standing right by his window, Mark letting out a horrified scream.

That was not Sean.

_____________