Chapter 19

"Sean..." Mark sighed, stepping away from the glass slightly, lowering his eyes. "No! Think about it! He doesn't give a shit about what happens to!" Sean begged, staring at Mark pleadingly, biting down on his lip.

"Sean, that's not the problem, I can't do that, if you get caught with me, not only will you be taken away but I'll get into huge shit with the police" Mark shook his head, looking back up into Sean's blue eyes.

"But its a risk! It's a chance! I don't want to stay here! I want to be with you without this fucking glass wall between us, without fear! Without problems!" Sean began crying and Mark leaned against the glass again, sighing deeply and hanging his head.

"Sean... I get what you're saying, I understand completely, but, it's really not a good idea" Mark stated and Sean's eyes dampened in sadness, looking away from Mark.

"But... But..." Sean shook his head, pulling his hands away from the glass, falling to his lap limply, his eyes staring at them. Mark watched Sean, his head tilted slightly, his red locks falling loosely over his soft brown orbs.

Sean's eyes trailed from his scarred hands to his carefully bandaged arms, glaring at them slightly, lifting his hand and starting to tear at them, hearing Mark scold at his actions. "Hey! Sean stop that!" Mark demanded, Sean glancing up at him before he looked back down, pulling harder on them, tearing it to the end, hearing Mark huff loudly and walk to the door, Sean smirking cunningly.

Mark unlocked it and Sean stood quickly, stepping up to Mark and cupping his cheeks, crashing their lips together, Mark reacted rather quickly and kissed him back, Sean quickly grabbing both Mark's hands and intertwining their fingers together, letting his eyes closed slowly as he kissed Mark.

Mark leaned in against him, Sean smiling into the kiss and letting him, pulling away and staring into his brown eyes. "I wonder quite often... what the outside world is like now" Sean hummed lowly, Mark staring at him, his tongue trailing over his lip.

"What is it like out there?" Sean asked, leaning closer to Mark, his lips trailing over his neck teasingly, feeling the goosebumps on his skin rise, his heart beat increasing and his muscles tensing at the feeling of Sean's lips on his skin made him gulp thickly.

"Um... it's...." Mark tried to speak but his mouth felt dry and his heart was in his throat, his mind all focused on the teasing actions Sean was pulling on him, his eyes fluttering closed.

"What? I can't hear you?" Sean breathed against his neck, kissing several spots on his sensitive skin, noticing his lip between his teeth. "Stop... Stop teasing me Jack" Mark pushed him back softly, his cheeks turning a bright red colour.

"Why not Mark? Don't you like it?" Sean smirked, stepping up to Mark, making him step backwards again, his back touching the glass surface, swallowing thickly. "N-No it's n-not that" Mark said, his face reddening even more, his words stumbling over each other, Mark getting frustrated with his lack of articulation.

"Then what is it Markimoo?" Sean stepped closer, his hands placed on the glass on either side of Mark, pinning him and making sure he had no way of escaping the position.

"I... you... Um... fuck" Marks eyes widen as he leaned back on the glass, his eyes locked with Sean's, his heart beating against his ribs as he couldn't find any proper words to answer any of Sean's questions.

For the first time, Sean was in control, he liked it.

Sean chuckled deeply, leaning closer to Mark, moving his hands so he slipped them under Mark's shirt, his mind going back to the first time he had done this, it felt so similar, probably because when he did it for the first time, Mark was still pressed up against the wall with Sean pinning him.

Mark watched him, biting his tongue as Sean looked back up into his eyes, a noticeable smirk grew apon his lips, his hands leaving Mark's shirt and grabbing his glasses, tossing them aside before he smashed their lips together, pressing his entire body against Mark, his back hitting the wall.

Mark wrapped his arms around Sean, feeling his hands go to his hair, tugging on the red locks slightly, a soft moan leaving Mark's lips, Sean smirking as he kissed him roughly, moving his other hand and placing it in the glass behind Mark, keeping his leaning balance, trying to stay in control.

Sean felt his stomach churn, he knew he wasn't going to be able to get very far with Mark, but he knew what he had to do, he wanted this to last although, it felt so right, so very right.

Sean pulled away, his lips moving to Mark's neck, kissing all over, Mark leaning his head back as he allowed Sean to roam his body.

(Before you think you know what is going to happen, if anything explicit were to happen, I would've made a not at the top, so don't get too excited)

Sean smiled as he heard the pleasing grunts from Mark, knowing he was doing this right, he wanted to make this worth it, he wanted to remember this moment, for all he knew he'd never be able to even attempt this again.

That was until Sean stood back, looking away from Mark and sighing, rolling up his sleeves that seemed to have fallen down, looking down at his one bandaged arms and his other unbandaged, scar filled arm, sighing and looking up at Mark who watched him.

"Sorry Mark, but this has to stop" Sean shook his head " Mark frowning and standing straight, Sean holding up his hand and letting his fingers grace over Marks cheeks before his gaze turned hard, grabbing Mark's red locks, using all the force he could muster up and slammed Mark's head into the glass wall, knocking him out like a light.

Sean let him go, watching as he tumbled to the ground, stepping back. His hands shook and he felt guilt fill his mind. "I'm sorry... I know I promised I wouldn't but... he needs to die". Was all Sean said before he walked out through the door of the open glass room, cracking his knuckles.

________

Hehe