Chapter 11

"Oh puh-lease! I totally called it!" Felix waved Mark off as they sat on the two chairs, Sean still in the glass room but sitting with them. Although he was sitting near them through the wall, he didn't feel isolated.

Apparently Felix forgot his phone and came back for it, but now they can't get him to leave. "Isn't Marzia gonna worry about you?" Mark asked and Felix shook his head.

"She's with her mum for the week" Felix sighed, leaning back more in his seat. "So you're just lazing about?" Sean rose his eyebrows and Felix nodded enthusiastically, licking his lips.

"How long has this been going on? Like for the entirety of your meeting? Or!" His eyes squinted. "Have you secretly always been together but your parents really did not approve so you made the plan to make Sean act crazy so he'd end up here and Mark would come simultaneously, asking for a job, fighting for the two months you've been together but when you knew you were alone acted like your normal selves, but in unfortunate change of events, Felix, the king of fabulous if I say so myself, intruded on your loving moments!" Felix said, clicking his fingers as he placed his hands on his hips, beaming for himself like he had just discovered the cure for cancer.

"Ha! I figured you two out! Didn't I?!" Felix shot and Mark looked Sean who looked back, before they both looked at Felix.

"No".

"Well then I have no idea" Felix threw his hands up in defeat and sunk into his chair, mopping about how he wasn't a genius. "It's exactly what it is, I just needed the money, I saw the flyer and I came, and I guess one thing lead to another then... boom, you know the rest I guess" Mark shrugged and Sean glanced at Felix who bit his lip, nodding, seemingly deep in thought.

"Still a better love story than twilight" Felix shrugged and they all laughed, Felix beamed for his joke. "But, what about Rodney?" Sean began worrying, his eyes widen, Felix and Mark looked over at him.

"What about him?" Mark grunted, scoffing at the sound of the name. "He's... He's gonna find out! Oh God! He's gonna fucking kill me! You're gonna get fired and I'm gonna be alone again!" Sean stood, beginning to panic, pacing around.

"No, he's not going to find out Sean! We'll just have to be careful" Mark said and Felix bit his lip. "OR just don't do anything, maybe nothing happened? There's nothing to get into trouble for if nothing actually went down" Felix suggested and Sean glared at him.

"The fuck are you snorting Swedish boy!? I thought you 'shipped' us?!" Sean seethed and Felix shrugged. "I do, really, but I like Mark, it would be sad to see him go for something like this, why risk it?" Felix said and Sean growled,  slamming his palm on the glass.

"Because I can't be left alone anymore!" Sean said and Mark shook his head at him, placing his hand on the glass, Sean sighed, sinking to his feet and placing his hand by the same place Mark had his own, smiling lightly to him.

"You won't Sean" Felix shook his head.

"I've read about people like you, take no offense in that, but, if you show improvement, you can be properly prescribed with medication and can be taken out if your condition can be handled" Felix said and Mark frowned.

"Isn't he using medication already?" Mark asked and Felix shook his head, sighing. "No, Rodney doesn't want to spend money on the 'assets'" Felix used hand quotations.

"Assets?" Sean frowned.

"I'd rather not explain that to him" Mark sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "Oh, I know what it means, I just didn't know he was so cold hearted as to refer to me as an 'asset' like I'm a liability" Sean stood and kicked the leg on his desk.

"Because you are a liability" Rodney suddenly said, walking inside, his arms crossed and a sly smirk on his face. "Hey! Asshole!" Sean grinned sarcastically and Rodney smiled more.

"I'll cane you if you don't shut your trap!" Rodney sneered and Sean rolled his eyes, turning his back to them.

"Uh why are you here?" Rodney frowned when he saw Felix. "Why can't I be?" Felix shot back, raising his eyebrows at him.

"It's past your shift, you should be somewhere that's actually worthwhile" he shrugged and Sean glared at him. "Aww fuck you!" Sean snapped and Rodney glanced up at him.

"Watch it Sean!" He spat and Sean flipped him off, evidently angered by how Rodney was treating him. "Why does it matter! After all I am just a simple 'asset' and liability!" Sean spat venomously and Mark shot Jack a look, which he noticed but ignored.

"Sean! Shut the fuck up!" Rodney threatened and Sean smiled innocently, clasping his hands and swaying slightly. "Why don't you get your ass in here and fucking make me!?" His voice grew more loud and intense with each word.

"Be careful what you wish for" Rodney spat and Sean shut his mouth, gritting his teeth as he turned away.

"Felix, it now is your shift and Mark, just leave" Rodney said after he huffed and Sean sighed sadly, Felix looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "Am I not good enough for you?!"

"Shut up Felix!" Sean glared and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't want to go" Mark shrugged and Rodney smiled, but Mark could see the force he was using to keep that smile. "Get... going" Rodney said painfully slowly and Mark crossed his arms, lifting his chin as he stood his ground.

"I'll leave when I feel it necessary".

"Get out Fischbach! Fuck you're annoying!!" Rodney suddenly screamed, grabbing Mark by his shirt and shoving him towards the door. "Hey! Don't touch my Mark!!" Sean growled, leaning against the glass.

"Its fine Sean, I'll be here tomorrow" Mark winked to him without Rodney noticing, walking out but he could feel Rodney's eyes on him.

______