Chapter 17

"Mark! I'm rather surprised in you, if not a bit ashamed" Rodney said cheerily, standing as he saw Mark walking towards the exit, his hands clutching the straps of his backpack tightly, gritting his teeth at the sound of Rodney's voice.

"Just where are you going? Look at me!" Rodney laughed forcefully, grabbing Mark's shoulder and making him turn to face him. "I'm going home" Mark said bluntly, trying not to lose his temper.

"I didn't know you were a fag? That must be exceedingly embarrassing to your folks? Do they know?" Rodney mocked, Mark's jaw clenched and his grip tightened, his knuckles turning white.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Mark shoved him back, his eyes burning holes into Rodney's. "I have none! I'm just wondering why the fuck you would be so thick skulled as to 'fall in love' with a maniac with crocodile tears?" Rodney shrugged, rocking back and forth on his feet, smiling innocently to Mark.

"Shut up! You're demented and fucked up, stop talking from your ass because you don't know shit about Sean!" Mark snapped, glaring at him hatefully.

Rodney shrugged and licked his lips, turning on his heels and walking back to his desk, Mark having the huge urge to lunge forward and grab him, tempted to snap his neck, then and there.

But he didn't, he knew Sean would never forgive him for doing the deed he so desperately wanted to do himself.

_________

"How did you do that?" Rodney eyes the bandages around Sean's arms and torso, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly. Sean gulped, continuing to draw the tiny box named Tim on his paper, trying his absolute best to ignore Rodney, his chest tightening at his presence.

"Answer me!" Rodney screamed, Sean flinched and glancing over at him, his cap lamely falling so it covered his eyes, him grunting and propping it back up, seeing Rodney standing right against the glass, staring at him.

"Where'd you get that hat!?" Rodney demanded and Sean said nothing, staring at him blankly, the silence deafening to him and the tense could have been cut with a knife.

"Sean! Don't make me come in there!" Rodney growled and Sean smiled innocently, holding up his hand and flipping him off, watching as he glared angrily, beginning to open the door, Sean stepping up and using the door shut so he couldn't get in.

"Where's Felix?" Sean asked and Rodney rolled his dark green eyes, stepping away from the door.

"Sick, now, let me in for fuck sakes!!" Rodney shoved on it, nearly making Sean stumble but he refused to give in, sending a hard glare at him, pushing more against the door so he had no chance of getting in to him.

"Let me in!!" Rodney screamed and Sean shook his head, laughing maniacally.

"Leave him alone Rodney!" Marks deep voice growled, grabbing Rodney by the arm and roughly pulling him away, Sean smiling widely, throwing the door open and hugging Mark, nuzzling his head in his neck as he held him close to his chest.

"Faggot fucks!" Rodney spat and Sean lost it all, lunging at Rodney and tackling him to the ground, taking him by surprise. Sean sat on top of him, his fists colliding with his face, not stopping, the feeling satisfied him greatly, he didn't want to stop, a large smile growing apon his lips as he beat him closer and closer to his grave, Mark wrapping his arms around Sean and pulling him away, Sean screaming and flailing about, wanting more satisfaction of him beating the shit out of Rodney.

"Fucking let me go!! Let me fucking kill him! He needs to die!!" Sean screeched at the top of his lungs, Mark spinning him and hugging him against his chest, waiting for him to reluctantly hug him back, resting his head on Marks shoulder, his tears welling up.

"That's right Mark! Hold the pet back! Don't let him get that satisfaction!" Rodney shakily stood, rubbing his bloody lips.

"Oh fuck no!!" Sean spun to tackle him once again but Mark held him back, not allowing him to do so, listening as his screams of anger and frustration grew louder.

"Sean! Don't stoop to his level,he's just full of shit! He's winding you up. Sean! Look at me!" Mark grabbed his chin and made him stare into his eyes. "Just look at me Jack, he doesn't matter, just block him out and listen to me, fuck him" Mark said smoothly, leaning close to Sean, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

Sean closed his eyes slowly, his lips moving in synchronization with Marks, fitting perfectly like two puzzle pieces.

Some people have to go through the most shit to realize they loved each other so much. Sean smiled and pulled Mark close to him, feeling him wrap his strong, muscular arms around Sean, bringing their hips closer to each other.

"Disgusting! Ducking queer faggots" Sean's eyebrows knitted together in anger and irritation, trying his best to ignore Rodney's snarkish comments, pulling Mark even closer.

"This is too fucking gross!" Sean was pulled away from Mark, his eyebrows risen as he looked at Rodney who glared in pure disgust, pulling out his crane and smacking it against Mark's head suddenly, Sean watching as Mark limply fell to the ground like nothing, Sean's hands curled into gusts as he looked up at Rodney, lunging forward and grabbing him by the neck, swinging him around until his back was on the floor and Sean was on top of him, getting closer and closer to strangling to his death, his smile grew larger and crazier with each passing second.

"I hope you die die die die DIE!" Sean screamed loudly, gripping harder, Rodney's eyes widen as his face turned red and purple, raising his hands to Sean's to try and stop him but this made Sean try even harder.

Until something came to Sean's mind and he stopped, getting off Rodney and stepping away, screaming and pulling at his hair, shutting his eyes.

That was until Rodney's crane hit the back of Sean's head.

_________