Chapter 25

"This is a fucking nightmare! They're looking for me Mark! They're gonna find me and take me away from you! I can't go back Mark! I'd rather kill myself than go back!!" Sean began panicking, pacing around the room.

"How did you find out?" Mark asked and he looked at him with widened eyes, gritting his teeth together angrily. "You knew?!" Sean screamed and Mark gulped, regretting what he had said.

"Yeah..." he hung his head and Sean screamed loudly in frustration, throwing his hands up in the air. "Great! That's just fucking super! Why the fuck didn't you tell me?!" Sean demanded, glaring at Mark.

"I didn't tell you because I knew you'd freak out like this!" Mark stated and Sean threw his head back and laughed sarcastically before he looked back at Mark, his eye twitched in insanity.

"I think I have a right! You should have told me Mark!!" Sean screeched, picking up a glass and hurling it towards Mark who caught it, his eyes wide.

"Sean! Don't do that!" He scolded but Sean growled, picking up the bowl from the floor and tossing it at Mark, who barely caught it in time. "Sean! Cut it out! You're acting like a child!" Mark yelled, putting it aside and glaring at him seriously.

"I don't give a rats ass! You didn't tell me that I'm a fucking wanted man and that they're going to take me away, huh Mark!" Sean stated, throwing a glass vase which Mark dodged, not being able to catch it in time and it smashed into the wall behind him.

"Sean!" Mark rose his voice, beginning to lose his patience. Sean screamed, throwing his hands in the air and running to the bedroom, slamming the door shut.

"Sean come on!" Mark went after him, turning the handle and realising that Sean had locked the door, panic pulsed through his veins as he began banging his fists on the door, demanding that Sean should come out.

"Jack! Baby! Please come out! I'm sorry" Mark leaned on the door, sighing loudly until he heard a click, Sean stepping out, now wearing his grey beanie, his Berlin shirt and his black skinny jeans, staring at Mark blankly before he shoved him out of the way.

"Where are you going?" Mark asked, watching as Sean walked to the door, grumbling profanities under his breath gruffly, turning the doorknob and pulling the door open. "I'm going for a fucking walk asshole, don't try and stop me" Sean spat venomously and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

Mark quickly pulled on his jersey and ran after Sean, not hesitating to follow him, there was no way he was letting Sean leave on his own, especially not now.

The streets were dark and misty, a light drizzle fell and Mark huffed out, his breath turned to a mist when he exhaled. He saw Sean walking alone the wet and empty road, talking to himself angrily.

"Fuck Sean" Mark breathed, jogging after him, Sean glancing over at him, picking up his pace. "Leave me alone Mark!" Sean yelled, stomping his feet on the hard pavement as he walked faster.

"Sean! Come on! I was trying to protect you!" Mark stated, throwing his hands out as he groaned, walking after him. "Ha! Protect me?! That's the biggest amount of Bullshit that has ever been bullshitted in the history of bullshitery!" Sean shouted, glaring back at Mark who grabbed his hands and made him turn to face him, staring into his eyes.

"Let me go!" Sean demanded, pushing on his chest as he leaned away from Mark's touch, growling lowly.

"Let me go Fischbach!!" Sean demanded and Mark sighed. "What do you think of my surname Sean?" Mark suddenly asked and Sean frowned, looking at Mark.

"What the fuck are you on about?!" Sean asked, shoving Mark away, stumbling back slightly. "Would you like it if you shared my surname with me?" Mark asked, rubbing his hands together.

Sean felt his heart skip a beat but he shook his head, looking away from Mark and grumbling. "No! Don't change the fucking subject Mark!" Sean yelled and Mark smiled, stepping closer to Sean, taking his hands.

"Why? Don't you like that? Wouldn't you like to share my surname with me?" Mark purred and Sean's cheeks reddened, looking away from Mark, glaring at the wet road.

"Stop it Mark! Don't bring that shit up just to distract me from the bullcrap you have pulled!" Sean growled, holding his hands out to maintain distance between them.

"What? I'm asking you a question? What if I were to just get down on one knee and ask you to be mine forever right now?" Mark asked, throwing back his head and holding out his hands to his sides in question.

"I'd beat the shit out of you" Sean glared, stepping away from Mark, his heart thumping against his ribs. "But I love you Sean! I love you!" Mark exclaimed and Sean shook his head, flipping Mark off and walking along the pavement, hearing Mark's footsteps chase after him.

"Sean! Please!" Mark called, wrapping his arms around Sean from behind, lifting him off the ground, hearing his scream in shock and fear. "Mark! You ass! Put me down!" Sean screamed, kicking his legs about, trying to get out of his hold.

Mark eventually let Sean go and he was shoved back to the ground, Sean stumbling into the street glaring at Mark. 

That was until Sean felt light reflect onto his side and the hairs on his neck stood up straight, his blood running cold and his heart stopping as looked to the side, seeing a large van speed towards him.

Sean wanted to run or jump out of the way, but his feet refused to move, they were stuck to the ground as he stood, watching with widened eyes, like a deer in headlights.

"Sean!! Move!!" He heard Mark scream but it sounded so distant, his eyes clamped shut and his fists held as he waited for the impact, but instead was shoved out of the way, his feet lost balance and he tumbled to the ground, gasping loudly.

He looked back, just in time to see the car slam into Mark, watching as his body was hurled back like nothing, the car coming to a holt. Sean could hear the cracking of Mark's bones at the impact, making Sean cringe and grit his teeth.

"Mark!!" He screamed, reaching for him, seeing him lay limply on the pavement.

__________