...

No meaning of significance, I just looked at the story and thought of a random chapter to this. This isn't extra to what ends but it is the beginning of the story, taken in a different perspective. This is before Mark comes to watch Sean.

This is entirely just for fun.

_____________________

Sean sat in front of the glass wall, not staring out, rather just staring at the wall itself, his brows furrowed and he leaned forward, breathing against the glass, the surface misting up and he smiled, drawing a smiling face in the middle of the misty cloud, watching at the edges started fading and his drawing vanished, leaving the after effect of smudges.

He felt the weight of eyes on his side and his gaze sharply moved to the side, spotting Joe who watched him nervously. Sean turned his head to fully stare at the slim man, his eyes burning holes through Joe who forced himself to pry his eyes away in discomfort. Jack scoffed and looked down at his hands, balling his fist before extending his fingers out again, turning it over to inspect it with interest.

There wasn't really anything significantly interesting about his hands, he just wanted to keep himself preoccupied. His mind wandered to Joe again and he looked up, glancing at the male outside his confinement, watching him page through a book, clearly trying to avoid looking at Sean again.

Sean blinked and narrowed his eyes a bit. This one was boring, he doesn't talk and hardly looks like he's capable of controlling Sean. Which gives Sean the perfect opportunity to mess with him.

"Are you usually this quiet?" Sean remarked and Joe looked up with a surprised expression, seeing Jack stand up from the floor and turn so his full body was facing Joe. "I-I uh... What?" Joe grew flustered and Sean rolled his shoulder's back, letting out a small giggle.

"I said, 'Are you usually this quiet'?" Sean slammed both palms flat on the glass, the loudness of the thud startling Joe a bit, his eyes widening.

"I-I... I dunno", Joe looked down, his face reddening as he now attempted to ignore the green haired male. "Don't you ignore me! I'm fucking talking to you!" Joe's attempt only succeeded to piss Sean off. Joe's hands started to tremble as he shakily turned a page. "You know, you're going to be stuck with me for a while, so I suggest you make changes to your shitty attitude before I show you what happens when you disobey my commands!" Sean's smile increased and Joe looked up at him with a paled expression, his eyes wide and filled with fear.

"W-What will you do?" His voice cracked when he tried to seem braver than he actually was. Sean found this hilarious and threw his head back, cackling with laughter, bashing his fist into the glass multiple times, Joe jumping at each and every thud. Sean suddenly stopped and his face grew blunt, tilting his head at Joe who stood up and started collecting his belongings.

"Where are you going?" Sean boredly asked, crossing his arms and watching him.

"You're insane", Joe snapped at him in a pathetic attempt to seem intimidating, but judging by Sean's lopsided grin, he failed dramatically.

"You're a coward".

"Shut up!" Joe shrieked and Sean's expression turned to a frown of disappointment. "Pity, I would have so much enjoyed mocking you further, perhaps we could've mingled face to face, or rather, I would've loved to beat that pretty little face right the fuck in!" Sean's grin grew larger with each word before he threw his head back, starting another fit of cackles that would make anyone go insane.

'Bang!"

Sean's laugh halted as he looked to the main door, sighing boredly when he realised Joe must've left. That one was fast, most likely a new record. Sean snickered to himself and gave himself a high five, walking over to his bed and falling back on it and smiling up at the ceiling, his hands under his head.

His mind drifted off from one topic to another, his mind having conversations with him and he'd occasionally laugh at the jokes he shared with his mind.

It must've been a good few hours before he heard chatter from the door, although he remained in his position, letting his eyes slip shut, pretending to be asleep.

There was a pause of silence after the door clicked and opened.

"That would be Sean, he seems to be sleeping but, you can never be too sure, now, I wish I could explain what must happen personally but I'm afraid I cannot, there is a folder on the desk over there which will explain everything you need to know", that was Rodney's voice and Sean's face contorted in irritation but he still remained in his position.

"Oh and also, Mark", Rodney quickly included, Sean's brows furrowed. Mark? Is he the new hamster?

"Don't look, listen or talk to Sean for too long".

"Why?" Deep voice. What a buttery voice... Oh I like you already, I hope you look as good as you sound.

"He'll drive you to insanity". Sean's eyes opened when the door shut. He quickly sat up and turned to look at the new person, standing and walking over to the glass, eyeing him down as he neared, his grin increasing the more he saw.

Newbie turned and seemed to get a fright when his eyes met Sean's, Jack's grin only growing at how appealing this man was to look at. As this man got an eyeful of Sean, Jack took the opportunity to get an eyeful of the stranger. Red hair, short but muscular, tanned, brown eyes, glasses and a stubble to add on to his manly demeanour.

I hope you last, you're quite the view...

Quite the view indeed...

_______________

Should I make more like this? It's fun going back to this story...

~ShadowIsEm~