Chapter 22

"No" Mark said sternly, throwing a glare at Sean sidely, Sean smiling wider, placing a hand on his shoulder and tilting his head to the side.

"You don't want to be rude now? She's our guest Mark, let her come in" Sean said through his grit teeth, Jess watched them carefully. "Who are you?" She said, eyeing him, Sean could feel the dirty gaze in her eyes which only made him angrier.

"I'm Sean" He said, smiling to her, her lip between her teeth as she leaned against the door frame. "Nice to meet you" she smiled back and Mark glared at Sean.

"Jess, you need to go" Mark started closing the door but Sean slammed his palm on the door, smiling painfully wide as he stared at Mark. "Let. Her. In" Sean said slowly, pushing Mark slightly, Jess slowly walking in.

"Sean, don't you dare" Mark said lowly to Sean who watched her in disgust, glancing over at Mark. "What did you see in her?" Sean scoffed and started to walk after her, his jaw clenched and his hands held fists.

"I'm serious Sean" Mark growled, turning him so he faced Mark. "So am I Mark, we're just gonna have a calm, and collected conversation..." Sean smiled a little too forcefully, Mark rolling his eyes and pulling him to the bedroom, knowing Felix and Chica were probably keeping her occupied.

"First of all, that is bullshit! I know you don't want anything that's calm with her, that came out a lot more sexually than I intended" Mark frowned and Sean giggled, bitting his finger.

"Mark, she hurt our relationship, bitch ain't getting away with that" Sean started to walk away but Mark pushed him back against the wall, glaring at him. "No, this has nothing to do with that, Rodney hurt you, I can understand that part, but she has done nothing to deserve death" Mark stated and Sean shifted, looking to the ground, his hand rubbing his arm.

"But she's a low life bitch" he said and Mark couldn't help but smile at those words, leaning close to Sean and kissing his forehead softly.

"You're so cute, but don't do it" Mark sighed and Sean glared, shaking his head in refusal. "Bull crap! Let me get rid of this bitch!" Sean cried softly, not wanting them to hear.

"No! Sean I swear to God, if you do anything as simple as lay a finger on her, I will make sure you are sent back to that glass room and lock you up there again!" Mark scolded, Sean's eyes widening before he glared.

"You wouldn't!" Sean shoved his chest slightly, Mark barely stumbling back, watching him closely. "Try me" Mark crossed his arms and Sean opened his mouth to talk, but nothing came out, a loud and irritated sigh leaving his lips as he hung his head and kicked the wall.

"Fine" Sean mumbled, Mark smiling crookedly and stepping closer to him, leaning close to him and letting his lips brush over Sean's neck, hearing him grumble and shove him slightly.

"Don't fucking tease me, you fucking asshole!" Sean mumbled, Mark chuckling and watching as Sean looked up at him, his eyes filled with an unreadable expression.

"I love you" Sean whispered, looking down, Mark placing his fingers under Sean's chin and making him look up into his eyes, a small smile playing his lips. "I love you too" Mark said smoothly, sending shivers down Sean's spine.

"I love you more" Sean grumbled, stepping closer to Mark. "I love you most" Mark said softly, closing the gap between them, Sean quickly wrapping his arms around Mark, pulling their bodies closer together.

"Guys!?" Felix called and they pulled away, sighing sadly. "Coming!" Mark and Sean call at the same time, walking out and to the main room, Jess sitting on the couch with Felix, smiling widely when her eyes landed on Sean.

Mark wasn't angry that his ex was immediately eyeing another man after they had broken off. He was mad because the man she was eyeing was his man. He was almost tempted to allow Sean to go at her.

"Hey! Come sit with me" She stood quickly, pulling Sean down to the couch, sitting right beside him, still holding his bicep. Mark grit his teeth together and his fingers curled into fists as he glared angrily at her.

"I uh...." Sean hesitated, clearly tempted to slap her off him, but held the urge back, remembering his promise to Mark. "Jess, what did you come for?!" Mark demanded through his grit teeth and she glanced at him, rolling her eyes.

"It doesn't matter anymore" she said, staring at Sean dreamily, Jack was clearly very uncomfortable, trying to lean away from her as she tried to get closer, his teeth gritted together.

"Please, could you get off me? I'm in a relationship" Sean tried to push her off but she pouted, lifting her hand and brushing a strand of his loose green locks out of his eyes, giggling seductively.

"They won't know" she whispered and his eyes widened, glancing over at Mark with a pleading gaze. Felix bit his lip and watching Mark nervously, he too was clearly angered by her.

"I'm pretty sure they will, now could you please get the fuck off me?" Sean demanded a bit more seriously and she leaned her face closer to him, shaking her head at him with a soft giggle.

"How could they?" She said, as though she completely ignored the fact that Felix and Mark were still watching them. "Because their in this room" he shoved her off harshly, standing from the couch and walking away from her, walking over to Mark.

"What? There's no other girl here? Unless it's Chica, but that's just wrong!" She stood, walking up after him, his eyes glared her down, wondering how stupid she was that she couldn't take a fucking hint.

"I'm with Mark you low life bitch!" Sean yelled, her eyebrows rose and she looked at Mark, her expression turning disgusted. "How could someone as attractive as you... turn queer for someone like... Mark?" She eyed them both.

"That's just such a shameful waste, honestly" she waved them off and Sean looked at Mark's expression, staring at him before he asked. "Please?"

Mark glanced at his pleading gaze, biting his tongue and putting his mind to it, glancing back at Jess who watched them, his gaze hard before he looked back at Sean.

"Yes".

________