Chapter 32

Mark lay in his side, clutching his stomach, grumbling at the dull pain in his body, glaring at the duvet covers.

"Mark! I got ye soup dearie!!" Sean walked in, carrying a bowl of steaming soup, Mark coughed, slowly sitting up, wincing slightly. "Sean?" Mark said, eating some of his soup, Sean sitting on the bed beside him, crossing his legs and watching Mark.

"Yes baby?"

"Where's your medication?" Mark asked and Sean stopped smiling, his grip on his knees tightened. "I dunno" He shrugged, biting his lip and glancing away from Mark's suspicious gaze.

"Bullshit, fetch it" Mark demanded sternly, Sean gulping loudly, biting down harder on his lip. "I uh.... I can't..." Sean mumbled and Mark frowned, crossing his arms and cocking up an eyebrow.

"Why?" He said in a low tone, Sean frowning.

"I threw em' away" Sean shrugged like it was nothing, but knew all too well that Mark would not take this news so lightly. "...What?" He said after a moment, staring hard at Sean.

"I threw them away, I don't need them" Sean shrugged once again, claiming that he was fine without his pills. "Oh my fucking lord Sean, no you are fucking not! How could you be so stupid! You fucking threw away the thing that keeps you sane!" Mark was getting angry, Sean flinching at his loud voice.

"I'm doing perfectly fine asshole!" Sean growled, his hands curled into fists as he glared at Mark. "Yeah, for now, it's only a certain amount of time before you explode again!" Mark snapped and Sean was silent for a second before a dirty smirk grew on his face.

What do you mean by... explode?" He winked and Mark couldn't help the blush that appeared on his cheeks but his gaze stayed hard, sending Sean a serious glare.

"Not. The. Fucking. Time!" Mark hissed and Sean rolled his eyes, looking away from him. "You need those pills Sean! You're going to lose it like before and I'm not going to be able to help you! I need to buy you more of them" Mark said, beginning to stand but was taken aback when Sean slapped his cheek, so hard that he head shot to the side.

"I don't need them! Besides, they taste fucking horrible!" Sean grumbled and Mark stared at him, slowly pulling the duvet off him, standing, Sean watching as he pulled on his jersey and shoes, walking out the room.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Sean quickly stood, just as Mark left through the front door, Sean hearing it lock. "What..." he mumbled, looking over at Chica.

"How did you survive without us for all those months? Did the neighbors watch ya?" He kneeled down, Chica trotting her way over to Sean, letting him pet her.

"Hey Chica... Chica Pica, wanna play?" He giggled, scratching the back of her ear as he licked his chin, making him giggle, falling back, Chica licking his face, him giggling childishly.

"Chica! Stop! You little devil!!" He giggled, shaking his head as she continued licking him. "Stop!" He began getting irritated, shoving her off roughly, glaring at her slightly, lifting his hand to his face, cringing at the wet and smelly slobber on his face.

"Fuck, Chica! You dirty slut!" He snapped, Chica almost flinching at his loud and angry tone. He went to the bathroom, washing his face, glancing at the door, seeing Chica watch him.

He smiled, petting her head and walking out the sliding door, Chica jogging after him, panting happily. "Hey! Hey girl! Go zoom!" He said and she began running around the lawn in circles, Sean smiling and giggling as he watched the dog run around excitedly.

"Zoom!" He said loudly, Chica running to him and jumping on him, causing him to yelp and stumble back, falling into the pool.

He began screaming and flailing about, not knowing how to swim anymore, grabbing the edge of the pool, gasping, his eyes wide, his eyes landing on Chica, his gaze turned raged.

"Chica! You fucking mutt!" He screamed, climbing out of the pool, storming over to her, Chica looking up at him innocently until she let out a loud whimper as Sean kicked her with all his might.

She stumbled to the side, falling over and rolling into the dirt, her bandana going over her eyes. "You nearly fucking killed me!" He yelled, grabbing her future, pulling up and tossing her into the fence, hearing her whimper out in pain.

Sean continued doing this until Chica was in so much pain she wasn't able to  move, laying on the ground helplessly, whimpering quietly as the pain raced through her, blood coating parts of her golden fur.

Sean stepped back, panting heavily, looking down at his bloody hands, his eyes widening when he realized what he had just done. "Oh.... fuck!" He gasped, covering his mouth with both his hands in realisation.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck! Shit! Mark's going to kill me!" He gasped, pulling at his faded green locks, some of Chica's blood sticking to his hair. "I... I should put you down, end your suffering, no! I can't do that,  Mark will kill me more because I hadn't asked for his consent! What am I fucking going to do! Shit! Chica! I'm so sorry!" He kneeled beside her, barely touching her fur to hear her whimper out in pain, the sounds making Sean's hurt ache.

"Chica... I did this, I put you through this, I'm so sorry" He began crying, shaking his head, walking away frown her and coming back with a glass of water, not knowing what else to do as he kneeled beside her, pouring the water over her wounds, hearing her whine out, making him flinch at her cries of pain.

He jumped at the sound of the front door opening, his eyes widening in panic, running to the pool and jumping in, holding onto the edges, washing the blood off, climbing out and running to the house, looking in at Mark.

"Why are you wet?" Mark asked slowly. "Chica... she pushed me in the pool... where did you go?" He smiled crookedly, his hands fiddling. "Medication" he threw the bottle of pills at Sean who caught it and glared at the bottle.

"Where is Chica? Chica!" He began walking towards Sean who's eyes widen, trying to block his way and view. "She's uh...." Sean was cut off by the sounds of Chica's whimpers.

_________