Sleeping Knight's Boss Raid part-1

Next Day

I wake up bright and early around six and get ready for my job as a hospital clown. I enjoy it. I make little kids to teens my age be happy and enjoy life even though their stuck in a hospital bed or something. By twelve my shift had ended so i headed home. I freshened up, ate something and headed to ALO. Everyone was there already there. We talked about our game plan and headed out to the boss floor. Clash-Clang-*enemy death noise* I knew the guild was good but, i didn't i didn't expect them to be this good. They finished the floor even before i could defeat even ten enemies. 

"It's the boss room. Come on" Yuuki says to us. I notice a disturbance in the air flow.

"Asuna, do you notice it too?" I ask her.

"Yeah i do." Asuna replies. " Yuuki hold it!" We group up. Asuna chants a spell.

 Asuna chants a spell

"Undine Seacher"

Some blue fish were summoned to her hand. She lightly blows on them and they head to the boss door. Two of them collide with something invisible. The spell  vanishes and reveals three other players. They claimed to be waiting for others. Asuna says to ignore them and we headed onto the boss room. I chant a spell and summon a white dove. 

"Mind if he joins? I'll be able to see what you guys doing inside with him" i ask Siune.

"Sure" says Siune. I have the dove hop onto Siune's shoulder. She strokes it's feathers as if it's real. They head inside as i watch the battle from the outside. The doors close behind them as them boss begins it's summoning ritual. From what i saw, they fought very well. The boss was a two headed giant wielding a chain and two mallet-like hammers. They were defeated by his hammer attacks so i headed to the central plaza. They appeared out of the teleporter portal and i cheered them saying they fought awesomely. Asuna called us over. 

"I recognized those players. They are specialized in boss raids." says Asuna.

"But they definitely did not follow us in so how-" says Nori.

"Ahem, i have the answer." I cut in. "You guys remember that dove i summoned? They did the same but, with a lizard."

"But isn't that a dark spell called Peeping?" Asuna asks.

"It's only becomes a dark spell if it is used on a different guild." I reply.

"So is that defeated the other bosses?" asks Yuuki.

"Afraid so." says Asuna.

"And they used us again." says Siune.

"They're probably fighting it right now" says Talken.

"Hey know, this ain't over yet!" I say with a triumphant voice. "You guys went this far so we ain't quitting that easily!"

"Yeah,around this time it may take a while for them to gather people. So in thirty minutes we go back there and beat that boss." says Asuna. Everyone smiles at the new revelation. 

"Oh i better get Kirito and Klein. See you guys there." I tell them as i fly off. 

                                        Thirty minutes later

Later me, Kirito and Klein have made it to the boss floor in time to see the rest of the guild approach. "Kirito go on ahead."

"Right"" he says as he speeds down the walls to the front of the crowd. I chant my defense spell and begin to stab myself with the swords."You guys better stand down". I hear Kirito says. I activate One Man Calvary and charge the crowd. I mow down many of the players and reach the front of the crowd and stop beside Kirito.

 "Cause the Calvary has arrived" 

A/N; thanks for reading..please review and thanks for enjoying. I might write up another chapter tomorrow so yeah..bye.