Thank You Calvary!

A/N: Welcome to the second part of the filler chapter. I'm sorry if you wanted to see the final scene and all but, please hold on for one more chapter. After this there is one more Filler chapter then we will get to the crazy sad part everyone wants to see.

As always please vote and comment. It will tell me that I'm doing a good job and all.

Without further words let us begin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                           Calvary POV

"Where are we going?" I asked Yuuki.

"It's a secret just wait" she replies. When I logged back onto ALO in the afternoon, Yuuki was waiting for me. She said she had a surprise and blindfolded me. Now she was dragging me to somewhere I can't tell yet.

"Can I look know?" I ask lifting the blindfold to peek.

"Nope!" says Yuuki as she pulls the blindfold down again. What felt like agonizing ages was only a few minutes as Yuuki finally takes the blindfold off. We were in front of Asuna's house.

"What's going on here?" I ask.

"Just stay here and count to 50". Yuuki heads inside the house. I slowly count to 50 until I heard some crashing noises. I barge inside to see if everyone was alright.

" Are you guys okay?!". Asuna, Kirito, Yuuki and the rest of The Sleeping Knights were all inside. There was also....a huge mess of some sort. Asuna and Siune were holding the remains of a large cake-both covered in rainbow icing, Jun and Tecchi were trying their best to keep a tower of barrels steady, Talken and Kirito were holding up a banner that had the words 'Thank You Calvary' on it,while YuukI and Nori were on the floor holding confetti launchers.

"What happened?" I ask with the most surprised look on my face.

"Well...." Yuuki begins.

"Never mind that" I tell her as I help her and Nori back up on their feet. "Let's finish this all up shall we?". With that I help out everyone. First I helped set the barrels;they were filled with in-game wine and other spirits; into a safer position. Next, I helped Talken and Kirito hang up the banner. Lastly, I helped out Siune and Asuna by helping them use what was left of the ruined cake to make a makeshift one while they finished cleaning themselves up. By the time I was done it was already evening and the disaster seemed to not have happened at all.

"Okay, let's start over shall we. I'll step outside, count to thirty and then come in". I step outside and did as I said. I step inside and *Pop* I was showered in confetti.

"Thank you Calvary!" everyone yelled out. I was caught off guard when Tecchi and Jun pick me up. "Whoa,what's all this?" I ask them. "It's a thank you party of course" says Nori.

"But why? I know I help you guys out a lot but, I don't deserve this".

"Of course you deserve this. This is to show how much we thank you for helping us out" says Siune. Tecchi and Jun places me on a chair. Kirito comes over and places a crown of small fake swords on my head. I hear a knock on the door.

"Oh my, they're already here" says Asuna as she opens the door. Lisbeth, Silica, Klein, Andrew and Sinon all walk into Asuna's home.

"You guys came too?" I ask them.

"Yeah of course we came. We can't let a fellow buddy down" says Klein.

"You did help us out a lot so thanking you is the best we can do" says Lisbeth.