Sneak Peek

So sorry for not updating in so long. Last week i was meaning to finish writing up the chapter but, i wasn't able to. Plus Saturday(yesterday) i had a Homecoming Event at my school and i ended up getting sick. I had to sleep  the rest of the day. 

anyways since i was not able to update again i will put up a sneak peek like i did last time.

here it is---

Back to School

Yuuki's POV

Everything was dark. Asuna was having her boyfriend;Kirito; set up this mobile camera so i could go to school with her.

"Parameters blah blah learning program blah more super smart stuff". Kirito was fixing the settings while his friends were helping out. They were talking about stuff i didn't understand.

"How much longer guys? Our lunch break is about to be over." I hear Asuna ask them.

"Let's just keep this the default setting and see if it works. Hey, Uh, Yuuki can you hear okay?" Kirto asks me.

"Yep, Loud and clear" I respond back.

"Okay, i'm going to activate the lens so it might be bright. Tell me when you see perfectly"

"Fire away". The feed started up as a blurry video and began to slowly adjust. "Hold it". I was able to see crystal clear at that point.

"Okay, your ready to go. Last thing, i installed stabilizers but, their kinda janky. Try not to make any sudden moves." The feed suddenly jolts upward,kinda like those rides that shoot you upward. I yelp but, it immediately adjust itself.

"Thanks Kirito." Asuna must have jump up when he said it was ready.

A/N: hope you enjoyed....sorry again for not updating...life happens *nervous laugh* hope you enjoyed the preview. I'll try to update as soon a i can.