A gift from the past.

A/N: This is the finale of my SAO fan-fiction. We went through a lot, haven't we? This journey....the emotions.....and I have your love of SAO to prove this was a successful story. From the bottom of my heart I thank each and everyone of you for keeping up with the messy schedule of updates.

 From the bottom of my heart I thank each and everyone of you for keeping up with the messy schedule of updates

Now I shall say this once more....

Shall we begin? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months had passed since Yuuki had left us. A lot had happened since. The creators of ALO had fixed the makeshift gravestone Asuna made into an immortal object, a landmark so to speak and the island was later called Zekken Island in remembrance of Yuuki's battles and passing. Many players and school friends including me and Asuna went to her funeral. Everyone wore black but, I was the only one who wore white. I claimed that black meant that this was a sad time in one's life but, really this was a time of peace and serenity since Yuuki had moved into a better place with her family. A time best fit to wear white. Asuna and I also met Siune in the flesh for the first time. She was being treated for Leukemia when we met her in ALO. Her doctors came in one day and said it had started to fade and she was able to leave the hospital soon. Siune said it was a sign from Yuuki telling her to keep on living. After Yuuki's passing and funeral, Asuna had some trouble moving on. She even stayed home from school for a while but, daily visits from her friends including me brought her spirits back up. I was kinda in the same situation but, when I talked it out with Asuna I realized I should move on as well. Yuuki was at peace, she was back with her family in heaven and free from the pains of the AIDS disease. As I continued my life I did not forget one thing. The book Yuuki had given me during her parting. I remember her telling me to open it at a good time. I kept it closed for the while, waiting for the perfect time. It had been almost half a year since that happened. Now felt like a good time to see what secrets it held. I wanted to show it to Asuna but, I was still unsure if she would break down again if she saw it. I log onto ALO and sent a copy of the book to be printed in the real world. I fly to Zekken Island and say prayer at Yuuki's gravestone.