The Battle For Trust

A/N: hey i'm back keeping my promise...so i didn't really know which battle theme to use so you get to choose:

Swordland:

Luminous sword:

Go to Win(my recommendation):

and finally 

He rules us:

the story begins here.....so yeah enjoy. Also Bold is for special attacks

                                                                   At the battle tree:

                                                                         Fight

I throw my needles at Zekken as i run to the first sword; A small sword. She blocks them with ease and charges at me. I grab the sword from the ground and block the strike. I duck and run to the next sword. Zekken charges me so I throw more hunting needles at her in an attempt to slow her down. She dodges one set and blocks the other with her sword. I grab the next sword; a rapier of a sort. Zekeken strikes for my head. I block with the rapier and strike her torso area with a quick Tri-Speed.  We bounce away from each other. "Ready for the next one?" i ask Zekken.

"I'm ready when you are." I run up the tree and jump into the air. 

"Needle storm!" A cloud of needles appear around me and begin to rain down hunting needles. I wince as some strike me as well. I look below as the needles begin to cover the ground already covered in swords. "This is going to be very hard to land" I think to myself. Without thinking i land on my feet an roll to avoid any extra pain,but i ended up rolling into needles that stayed up. 

"Nice, never expected that to happen" I look up to the owner of the voice. Zekken was standing there. Her arms and legs were covered in needles. I check my health bar it was down to less than half. I look around quickly and start to grab the left over swords. Zekken tries to attack but, i block with the swords. We continue to trade attacks. I run around collecting swords as i block each attack Zekken ensues on me. Until*Clash* one of the swords breaks and releases a cloud of sparkles distracting Zekken. I land a deadly strike to her heart-area.  We bounce back away from each other. I ready the two handed sword i kept near me and charge her. We block each other's attack and lock blades. "Funny, have you been training your heart out to be this strong?" I say with a chuckle.

"Says the one running from the battle" she replies with a small giggle. 

"I getting low on health and i'm pretty sure you are also..so how about we do the crowd a favor and give them a show?"

"Sounds like a plan. I'l use my eleven-hit skill and you use your...."

"One Man Calvary, and may the best warrior win" I finish for her.

"You too" We break the lock and ready our top skills. I chant my Defense spell and begin to stab myself with the swords I collected. Zekken's sword began to glow a purple light so I began to spin. I reach my top speed and charge Zekken. 

"ONE MAN CALVARY" I yell as we clash. I land blow after blow, strike after strike, lacing her health down as much as I can.  A cloud of dust surround us as we finish out attacks. As I stop I notice we were both down to the last of our health. "Nice on-". A feeling of weakness takes over me. I fall face forward plunging a sword deeper into my chest placing the final blow needed to finish the fight.

                                                         WINNER

The swords disappear and i get up as the swords and pain fade away. I look to the crowd. The seemed confused. I walk over to Zekken and take her hand. I raise it and and yell "Our still remaining champion Zekken!!" The crowd cheers and whistles. I look over to Zekken. "Hope you had fun, and is it okay if i join your guild? I'll want to help you out the best I can. Even though i know your secret."

"I did have fun, and...we'll have to see. I need to think about it." She smiles. I have a feeling I will be a part of her guild.

A/N:thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. I know the fight was a bit sucky.(I really am not that good at extending my story but i hoped you enjoy)