Update

Sorry for not updating in a while. School had started and I was busy getting ready for it. 

Updates will return in the Friday to Sunday range.

Any ways here is a preview of the next chapter

P.s : I'm typing this update on an iPad so sorry for weird typos or stuff. It will only happen for this one only. So don't worry.

                                            The Painful Reality

                                                                    Calvary's POV

"No....I want to hear it and i won't leave till i hear the whole thing". I look to Asuna's face. The determination in her eyes were visible. She wanted to know about Yuuki no matter the pain it would cause. The doctor waited a while before leading us to a elevator. We take it down a few floors. When the doors opened we were on a floor painted in bland colors. There were lights built into the walls and some of the doors were closed. We walked down the hallway as Dr. Kurahashi told Yuuki's story.

"Yuuki was born in May of 2011. During her birth there were complications and her mother was given a C-section. The mother was given a transfusion during the procedure but, the blood was infected with a virus. A few months later,she was getting tests for an infection she got, by then it was too late. Everyone in the family was infected." He stops by a door. "Special Measurement Devices Lab 1". He opens the door with his card. We step inside. The room was small with a window on one side. There were some sort of shades covering them. Kurahashi stops in front of a set of controls. "We have to keep the room hermetically sealed. This is as close as you can get. I hope you understand." He presses a button and the shades start to fade revealing another room. Inside was....Yuuki. Not the healthy,long haired girl i met in ALO. Her arms indicated a lack of flesh and a large machine was covering her head. She was hooked up to some machines and monitors. They were indicating her pulse and other vitals. 

How will Asuna react? What is the truth behind Yuuki? Find out in the next chapter.