The Hidden Secret: Digging Deeper.

Thanks for reading...sorry for giving you a small chapter previously. So i'll make it up by writing a long chapter. There will be some Ost or background music to some parts. To add ambiance of course. So enjoy.

Italics for thinking

                                                                                Asuna POV

Kirito had given me a message to meet up with him on the roof of the school before class started. I went straight there. I open the door to the roof and saw that Kirito was on his laptop. He looks up and sees me. He puts it aside and stands up. I walk up to him and lay my head on his shoulder. He hugs me.

"This Zekken, do you still want to see her?" Kirito asks. I gasp but, nod a yes. "Even though they say it's better you didn't, you still want to?

"Yes, i don't care what they say, I want to talk to Yuuki one last time. I can't leave it like this" I tell Kirito. He smiles. 

"Okay". He hands me a piece of paper with an address on it."They're the only hospital with a Medicuboid. So it's best to try there first."

"The Medicuboid?" I say to myself. We went our ways afterwards. 

"This hospital...it is the place where Yuuki is....I can finally speak to her again." The address was the only thing i could think of for the rest of the day. When school ended I walked to the addressed hospital. I go to the front desk.

"Excuse me?" I asked the lady at the desk.

"Hello, are you here to see someone?"

"Yes, Umm i don't know her name, She's probably fiftten and her name might be Yuuki?"

"That won't be enough"

"I believe she is using something called a Medicuboid?"

"Excuse me, what may your name be?" The lady to the right asked.

"My name is Yuuki Asuna."

"Uh please take a seat and wait a moment" she replies before leaving.

"O-okay.."

"Asuna Yuuki, by any chance are you nicknamed the Berserk Healer?" A familiar voice asks. I turn around.  A teen around my age in hospital scrubs. He had an Indian descent look and his black hair was dyed black to gray to white on the back of his head. He also wore a pair glasses. "Oh sorry. I guess i should've told you my name first. My name is Calvin. You may know me as Calvary." He bows. "I very happy to finally meet you."

"Nice to meet you too" I saw bowing. We both take a seat and talked for a little while. Calvin was what he called himself a Hospital Clown. A sort of teen babysitter/psychiatrist as he puts it. When he found out where Yuuki was he came over to accompany me. Soon a doctor came over to us.

"Sorry about that. I hope i haven't kept you waiting" He tells us.

"No not all." I tell him bowing.

"They told me that Asuna Yuuki and Calvin Abraham?"

"Yes" we both replied.

"Great, I'm Doctor Kurahashi. I'm Yuuki Konno's primary physician". Kurahashi brought us to a room with windows on all sides. A table and chairs were set. "I'm surprised you even found us"

"Why?" I ask him.

"We usually tend to keep a low profile. That said Yuuki said two people by the names of Calvin and Asuna might come by."

"She warned you?" Calvin asks.

"Uh-huh. She said she didn't tell you about where she was so i told not to worry about it." He takes a sip of tea. "When i heard from reception that both of you were here, I was shocked.