Girl's Day Out-No Boys Allowed ;P

A/N: Yo! How has everyone been? Dang it's so hard to find the pictures i want for certain chapters. Like this one. I wanted to post the scene where Asuna and all the other girls are sightseeing with Yuuki. 

Anyways this is the final filler chapter a promised. 

*Angel Choir* "Hallelujah" 

but there is still two chapter left for me to post. (Well three. The next chapter is more of an advertisement for a new SAO fanfic i plan on writing. More Info at the bottom) Without further words-Let us begin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuki's POV

So after a few days of work, Asuna's boyfriend Kirito was able to fix up the shoulder camera to be able to send video feed from really far away. That meant I could visit places like the Tokyo Sky Tower and more. Asuna suggested that they should visit those places with her friends someday. Today was that day. Silica,Lisbeth,Sinon, and Suguha joined me and Asuna on what we later called a 'Girl's Day Out'. They were all a-buzz with ideas and places they should visit.

"We should visit a museum- No let's go to that new sushi shop that opened up- let's go to a gun shop"

"WHAT!" We all looked at Sinon. I heard she had a slowly decaying fear of guns but, this was a bold and crazy move.

"Just kidding of course. We should go horseback riding". We all sigh in relief. It really caught us off guard. With a list of plans made we head out to complete each one before the end of the day.

A while later...

Since I suggested the Tokyo Sky Tower we took a train and headed to that destination. Luckily the train wasn't taking an underground route so I was to watch the city pass by in a blur of colors.

"There it is!" Silica calls out pointing to the red tower in the distance. Asuna turns to the window and I see the tower. It looked small from here but, shone with a brilliant red color. You could easily spot it.

*ding-dong* "Next station, Tokyo Sky Tower" a woman's voice tells all the passengers. The train slows to a stop. The doors open and we rush out as other passengers push us through. We regrouped and headed to the tower.

"This...is...so epic!" I say in so much awe. I'm pretty sure my jaw would be on the ground like in those cartoons. The tower so tall that even Asuna had to lean back a little for the camera to get it all.

"Shall we begin the climb?" Asuna asks me.

"Wait we can climb it?"

"Yep, some guys let's go to the top." They began their ascent and climbed many lines of stairs. I really felt sorry for them because they were out of breath by the time we reached the top. We look to the horizon. I was able to see the whole city from here. The streets were bustling with people and cars, the tallest buildings barely reached where we were and the clouds seemed to be in reach of being touched.

"Wow, the view is...breath-taking" I say with a giggle. Everyone takes a breather and a moment to enjoy the view before making the long descent back down.

"If I had known how tall it actually was I would've stopped you guys from going up" I tell them apologetically.

"That's okay it was a nice workout" says Lisbeth. "Plus we got to see that amazing view" says Sinon. That made me happy. It was not a waste climbing up and down,

"So where should we go next?"

A few hours later

"Imperial Palace" I say aloud. It was located on the former site of Edo castle. A large park area surrounded by moats and massive stone walls in the center of Tokyo.