Chapter 11- Meeting someone new

How stupid can I be, leaving the damn necklace and the dagger. Damn it!!! What am I going to do? This is all my fault, who knows sapphire could be in danger as I speak. She could be scared and I'm not their to hold her and tell her everything will be alright. What if she does something awful she might regret. I need to hurry up and get what I need.

Tayce was right in front of the mansion. He came from the forest and saw that the back was guarded. The first time he ever thought of going through the front to sneak in was now. He went around the white and pink mansion and up to the front door. Nobody there. The door was unlocked so he grabbed the door knob and turned.

He slowly cracked the door open and listened to see if anyone was in there. No sounds. He opened the door just enough to peer through it. No one at all. "What happened here everyone is too busy patrolling outside when...nevermind."  He walked inside and closed the door behind him. As he was walking up the marble spiral stair case he heard the front door open. He ran up to a nearby linen closet which was in front of a small room. The room door was open to  revealed a small bed with a red blanket on top. The pillows were black and the wallpaper pink. There was clothes laid out on the bed  as if someone new was coming to live in that room.

Tayce felt bad for whoever was going to live there. Instead of hiding in the linen closet he ran into the room and dove into the already opened closet. He figured he could help whoever was going to stay there. He left the closet door open wide enough so he could see what was going on and closed enough to keep him hidden. The closet only had one tuxedo in it. Just as it had in his room when he stayed in the other room.

Just as Tayce relexed in the closet he heard a young man trying to scream but his voice sounded muffled. The guards threw the young man to the floor. Then they took the gag out of his mouth. The man cursed at the guards and tried to kick but they were already out the door and shut it behind them. The yound man had dark red hair and was kind of pale. He looked pissed off and annoyed. He turned around and sat on his new bed. Not knowing what to do he reached for something in his pocket. It looked like a picture and when he looked at it he smiled.

Tayce felt bad for him not knowing what the princess would do to him. Just as Tayce was about to walk out the closet the door opened and someone came into the room holding a black violin case. Tayce wondered what the case was for. They handed it to the red headed guy and left the room. The guy opened the case to show a black violin.

He started playing this beautiful melody hitting every eight note and b flats. Tayce really wanted to help the guy but he couldn't move, he couldn't speak, he couldn't even control himself. The guy kept playing even as he started walking up to the closet. He kept playing even after he opened the door and found Tayce there. He put a smirk on his face and said "Sorry but no need to hide I don't bite." He stopped playing his violin and set it in the case. 

Tayce was able to move and at that very moment the guy said "let me guess that stupid princess trapped u here too?" Tayce replied with "I can get you out of here." The guy raised one eyebrow and said "how this place looks heavily guarded. Tayce said "Trust me on this one."