Chapter 13-A different point of view

Sapphire never thought she could be so good at acting. She also never thought she would be good at trickery. Tayce was a really nice guy and she did not deserve him. What could she do, she had to find her father. The princess said she had him. She wondered what would her life be like if he was still there.

Sapphire started to doze off in the little cottage, so she layed down and fell into a deep sleep.

"Oh look it's that Allen boy with the black hair. I haven't seen him in a while, he looks different. why is he coming towards my house. Aww well I guess Johnny will handle that." Sapphire remembered this day clearly. This was the day she missed out on a very sweet opportunity to date a guy that wouldn't boss her around and actually cared for her personality and not her looks like Johnny, her blonde headed boyfriend always did.  He always suspected her of cheating.

 She heard the door knock...then again a few seconds later...and again. She thought Johnny would stop kissing her so she could answer the door, but no, he didn't budge. She had to push him off of her and that only angered him. She managed to get up and jumped to the door when she opened the door she saw Allen walking away. She called out to him "Can I help you?". He then proceeded to turn around. He looked better than the last time she saw him. It looked like he started working out and cleared his face up. He was kind of cute now but still a little dorky. Which made him adorable even. He opened his mouth and all he could say was "Umm...I...uhh..." but before he could finish his sentence Johnny interrupted him. "Babe what's taking so long"  he said in his oh so annoying macho man voice. "who is this? Are you sleeping with this loser  behind my back" Sapphire rolled her eyes and put her arms around Johnny's neck and said "Cheat on you babe never especially not with him at the least" 

She felt awful for saying that and right in front of the Allen too. She could see in Allen's face that he was hurt byher comment. She might as well take a knife and stab him in the chest to finish him off. Johnny said something to Allen, but he was already walking to his home. She wanted to fix it but Johnny was already pulling her back inside. She struggled to not go back inside with him. He stopped and said "okay fine then." They where standing on the porch and the porch had a white beach chair on it. He pushed her onto the beach chair and sat beside her holding onto her so she couldn't move.

She knew what he was going to do but she couldn't move. It was like she was paralyzed and couldn't scream to call for help.She couldn't see anything, it was pitch black. Then she saw herself sitting on the floor crying and when she looked up she saw Allen taking off in his red car Then she snapped out of her vision. Johnny went into kiss her but he stopped. He let go of her and in that instant she could move again. Her heart was racing, getting faster at every moment. He yelled at her to "GO TO HELL.YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!"  He walked away and she never saw him again.

She dropped to her knees and busted out crying. The music stopped playing, but she stayed there on the floor shocked about what just happened. She heard Allen's front door open and saw him walking out. She starred at him with eager eyes hoping that he will feel bad for her and come nd grab her and say "Everything will be alright" She knew he wouldn't after all she did call him a loser in front of his face. She wasn't surprised when he got into his car and drove off. 

She woke up in the old cottage and wondered why she had a dream of a memory. Then she started to feel faint and couldn't move. Her sight began to get darken and could see Tayce coming into the cottage with another guy. She couldn't see his face thought, it was blurred.