Chapter 16- Trapped

Most of Rodrigo's life was spent in an institution for the mentally unstable. No one believed him the first time when he said he could see the dead. He saw ghosts of spirits who never made it through to the other side. They came to him for help but no one thought he was telling the truth.

Over the years he was imprisoned in the facility. He would meet good and evil spirits and helped them finish their lives for good.  In this institution he was kidnapped. Well the doctors practically handed him to the muscular men with the black pants and dark blue shirts. Some wore sunglasses that made them look like secret agents. He made friends in the institute and to find out when he was in the meadow with winter babe and Lily that one of those friends died killed him.

He was walking around with Winter trying to find out if there is any way they could escape. He thought he saw the girl from his group home standing in front of him. Her name was Rosalina. He started to have feelings for her , but was taken away before he can ask her anything.  As he looked closer, it was the her, but this time she had a certain glow about her that he was all too familiar with. She is dead he thought in his head.

She walked up to him in a swift motion. He started to feel his face stinging and his eyes grew warm. His vision got blury until he blinked and could feel a warm tear drip out of his eye. As it dripped down his cheek it got cold. He wiped away the tears that were about to pour out of his eyes.

Rosalina looked in his eyes and told him "You left me. I ended my life before I had to spend another day without you. That place went crazy without you. You held us all up together and kept us safe. We all fell down without our leader. I was the last and couldn't take it so..."

Rodrigo grabbed her and said "you'll be fine, I will help you just please don't cross over yet."

She fell down in his arms and dragged him down with him. He cried and knew she wouldn't listen, she never did. She closed her eyes and briefly heard him say something about don't leave me.

Then she heard a girls voice yelling at people, telling them to go away. "She must really want us to have our moment" Rosalina said out loud. Rodriogo never let go and knew she would be gone within a couple of seconds.

He saw as her soul dissapeard into thin air. Everything broke inside of him and he couldn't take it any more. He ran away to any place where no one would find him. "At least I can have some time to myself."