Ch. 1

Catherine's POV

Hopefully i dont forget any of my lines. I walked on set since i have only worked with Dylan who plays baelfire i had to meet te rest of the cast. They all are very friendly. Colin who plays hook and Emilie who portrays belle were super cool.

My scene wasnt being shot til later in the day so Emilie took me out for brunch. I ordered 3 pancakes, 2 eggs, and a side of bacon- ok i know most girls my age dont really eat much and go diets, ya thats not me at all. I have a confession I LOVE FOOD. I mean i have to eat alot because with my other show we do alot of fight scenes so i burn carbs like really quickly.

I love meeting new people. One of the things I love most about this career. The cast is great.

Emilie is really funny. Her australian accent just makes everything she says sound sweet. We were talking and that boy i saw earlier walked in and sat next to me.

He was looking down at his phone when he entered and just sat down.

Emilie faked cough and said

"Earth to Robbie"

he looks and smiles at her "sorry, you know how moms are, always need to know hows everythings going."

His british accent made him the cutest thing i had ever seen.

He finally noticed he was sitting next to a stranger and said "Emilie why havent you introduced us yet?"

She looked at me kinda like she forget i was there. "Sorry, Peter, Wendy. Wendy, Peter" he rolled his eyes at her and then shifted his body to face me.

When he looked at me his expression went blank. He was like that for a good 3 seconds then shaked it off and put his hand out "finally i get to meet my wendy"

I smiled at him "Call me Catherine"

It was just the way he looked at me. No one had ever looked at me like that before. I was so lost in thought i didnt notice we were just staring at each other in silence awkwardly.

Emilie broke the silence with " hey the foods here" the waitress put down all three of my plates.

All of a sudden i regretted ordering so much food. I looked over at Robbie and he had a smug look on his face. I couldnt tell if that was a good or bad thing. I shared my stuff with him and we started talking about our past projects.

He has been in movies with ben chaplin and johnny depp. He was wicked cool. Then his phone rang he frowned and said i have to take this. It said Ella. He walked away with a glum face.

"Whose Ella?" I asked

"They did a movie together a few years back. Robbie says there not together but they sure act like they are" she told me

"What do you mean?" I was confused

"She calls him a lot and they skype every night" of course hes taken, why wouldnt he be hes cute and british. This wierd feeling in my stomache appears. Was I jealous?

Then Emilie saw my pouty face and said "you like him"

Uh oh! I hadn't even thought about that. Hes funny and sweet and ugh, I did just call him cute. I like Robbie Kay.

"No! why would you say that?" I gave her a look

"Just the way you look at him" she smiled

"I don't. Hes just not my type." Lie he is so my type.

Emilie throws her arms up in surrender and says "ok. I give up!"

Sometimes being an actress pays off.

Then i told her, "well i dont date my co-stars. In fact im not allowed to"