Ch.30

Robbie's POV

I told Cat that we were heading back to LA tomarrow but I had something else in mind.

I reluctantly bought a ticket for Trevor. I can tell Catherine feels this sorta obligation to him.

Today was the day Cat was being let out of the hospital. Thank god because I couldn't bear seeing her laying in that bed anymore.

She looked out of place. The hospital is very dismal and gloomy and well... Cats the light of my life.

I pick her up and drive us to the airport. I can see the excitement in her eyes.

I lead her through the airport.

"What are you doing the flights to California are that way?" she asks me.

"I thought we could make a detour." I couldn't help the smirk growing on my face.

"Uhh?"

"Well, I've met all of your friends and I thought that it was only fair that you met mine." A smile bursted on uer face and she started jumping up and down.

"Really?"

"Ya... How do you like Texas?"

"Texas? but your british?" she had confusion all over her face.

"I moved to Texas as a kid. All my real friends are still there." I smile

"You must really love me." she said

"Ya..."

She grabs my hand and I interlock out fingers. We run to catch our plan.

We sat there in first class and I was stroking her head trying to make her feel comfortable.

Then all of a sudden she gasps

"What about Trevor?"

"Oh... I..Must've forgetton to tell him."

"Robbie!" she slaps my arm "your SO mean sometimes."

"What I wanted to be alone." Putting my hands up. She frowns

"Ok, I know you feel this weird feeling of gratitude towards him but you can't let your plans revolve around him."

She gives me another small frown.

"Its like that time you made me watch the vampire diaries" i say trying to put it in a way that she would understand "your like that werewolf Tyler and hes like the hybrid Klaus."

"I AM NOT SIRED TO TREVOR!" She yells so half the people on the plane look at us. She gives an apologetic smile.

I whisper in her ear "you so are."

"I'm not."

"Are too."

"I'm not."

"Are too!"

She throws her arms up in surrender. "Ok maybe I am but he saved my life."

"That couldv'e been me, if i was there. If I got the chance" i give her a serious face.

"Ya but you weren't there, it was fate that he found me that night." She said

"It was FATE, that he found you?!" I felt my blood start to boil and my fist were clenched. Catherine quickly realized what she said.

"Robbie, Robbie, Robbie.." She kept saying my name fast but I refused to look at her. She place both hands on my neck and said "I didn't mean it like. Don't get upset."

"You just said that you two meeting was destiny! How can I not be upset. Catherine, I told you I loved you. the only person I have ever said it to and the second someone else comes along you say its fate and ment to be."

"Woah! Robbie, listen very carefully. I don't like Trevor that way. I love you.

Those aren't just words. Its you, its always going to be you." She gives me a small smile. I felt my heart start to ache.

It ment the world to me that she said that. Neither of us said another word. I just put my arm around her and pulled her close. It was our first actual fight, and I hate every second of it.

When the flight lands we get our bags and I see my best friend, adam.

We give each other a bro hug and he turns to Catherine.

"You didn't tell me you were bringing a girl home?" he grabbed Catherine's hand and kisses it.

"Adam, this is my girlfriend Catherine." she shoots me a look.

"What! who would he tell hes a loser!"

Thats when adam lunges at me and we start play fighting.

I heard Catherine laughing in the background.

"Yes, don't worry Catherine. Your secrets safe with me." Adam winked at her and I went at him.

"Stay away from my girl adam." I laugh.

We drove back to my parents house.

I looked over at Catherine. She was laughing at something Adam had said. I love her so much.

I reach for her hand and hold it tightly.

I can't loose her. Especially to Trevor.

Catherine's POV

I walk inside Robbie's house and I immediatly smell something good.

I ran to the kitchen.

"Mrs. Kay!" I yell

"Catherine." She holds her hand out to me then pulls me into a hug.

Robbie walks in and says "my two favorite women." I look back at him and smile.

"Hi mum." He gives her hug. I love how he treats his mom so well. I saw a tear come out of her eyes as she held her son.

"Catherine we prepared a room for you, sweetheart." She gives me a warm smile.

"Maa, theres no need she can just stay with me." Robbie gives a smirk. I give him the death glare. I can't believe he just said that to his mother. I feel my cheeks start to get red.

Mrs. Kay lets out a small laugh then shakes her head "No, No, my sweet daft cow. Nice try but not in my house."

I was so embarassed. Robbie wraps his arms around my waiste. He seemed so satisfied making me uncomfortable.

"I'm going to unpack. I'll be back soon Lov." he kissed my cheek and exited leaving me alone with his mother.