Ch. 5

Robbie's POV

I woke up in my bed, and I could feel the sun shining on my face. I turned around, expecting to see the prettiest face I had ever seen, but no.

When i noticed Catherine wasn't in bed I sat up straight. Did i do something wrong?

I mean we stayed up half the night just talking and then we slept. Maybe when I put my arm around her, it must've freaked her out.

I hear something in the kitchen. You never know with these freaky hotel apartments, but there she was, still in the clothes I gave her standing by the stove cooking breakfast.

"Why am I not surprised."

"What? I was hungry" she glanced back at me. She wasn't freaked out about her staying the night, I liked it.

She had her hair up in one of those messy buns and didn't have any makeup on. I know this is cheesy, but I like her like this.

I could never tell her that though, because then she would yell at me for lying. I go up behind her and wrap my arms around her stomach and lean my head up against hers.

I was slowly started to remember all the things she told me last night. Like how her friends betrayed her and her boyfriend dumped her in front of a huge crowd forcing her to go into "exile".

"It's almost ready." Catherine said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Ok." I said and then without even thinking, I kissed her forehead.

I felt her body tense up a little, but she shook it off. Must be the whole how she can't date me thing. I meant to ask her about that.

We sat down and ate our breakfast. It was really nice having someone there with me.

Catherine's POV

Last night was special. For all you pervs out there, it wasn't like that. I mean we haven't even had our first kiss yet.

Robbie was just really understanding. He is a really good listener and for me thats an important thing a guy must have.

We talked for a good 4 hours and i must have fallen asleep before him because when i woke up i was in his bed with his arms around me.

In my sleep i must have gotten comfortable and buried my head into his chest. It was pretty difficult trying to get out of bed this morning without waking him up.

Everything was going fine then he kissed my head. I really do like him. Why did things have to be so complicated.

If he was just a boy and i was just a girl i would probably be fangirling right now but were not just ordinary kids. I'm not allowed to have feelings for him, like literally its one of my managements rules. If only things were different.

I dont want string him along or anything but how can i say no.

Everything he does just makes me feel better.

"Hey, your 18 right." i yelled to robbie in the shower.

"Yes, love" he said while turning it off

"Since todays our day off, i was wondering if maybe you could give me a driving lesson? I mean i have permit i just need to actually get in a car and physically learn how to drive. Learning on paper doesnt really help much or show me how everything really is and..." i was yammering on.

He just makes me nervous.

He comes out of the bathroom only in some gymshorts and says "You know you talk to much"

"So..."

"Yes, of course I'll help you muppet." He laughs at me

I dont know why but him calling me muppet made me blush. I mean its just so british. He grabs a shirt and puts it on.

"Ready beautiful?"

Crap now I'm blushing again.

"Yaa..." I say turning away so he cant see me blushing. He has this smirk on his face and then tosses me one of his hoodies. "Its cold out there"

We're in this empty parking lot. He starts telling me all these things and for the most part I'm doing really well but then we have to parallel park.

He set up these two trash cans and got back in the car. I decided to just go for it and crashed right into the first one. Then i tried moving away from the can and crashed into the other one. We were laughing our heads off.

Robbie could see I was nervous. He put one hand on my shoulder and the other one on my hand that was firmly placed on the wheel.

"Just breathe." I look up into those beautiful green eyes

"Ok Catherine, think of it like flying."

"What?"

"Peter taught Wendy how to fly by thinking lovely thoughts and now I'm going to teach how to park the same way." His voice was in a hush whisper and even though I was incredibly nervous, he still found a way for me to want to stop everything I'm doing and kiss him.

"Think about the things that make you happy. Your dreams, wishes, desires." He whispered all this in my ear.

I glanced up at him. Our faces were barely an inch aparent. "Do you have it?" I nodded my head he leaned back and put a football helmet on.

I bursted out laughing and smiled hugely at him. I took a deep breathe and nailed it. It felt so good.

"I am gonna rock that drivers test!" I said

He gave me that look again. What is up with him and that look. I've never seen anybody with that look before. He looked at me like he was in love with me.