Ch.41

Ch 41

Robbie's POV

We rushed to the hotel we found Cat staying at. Burkley was like screaming at the guy because he wouldn't tell us what room she was in. It seriously felt like my head was about to explode. I had to see her. I don't care that she broke up with me! I need her.

We finally bought him out and he gave us the room key. The elevator was taking to long so I decided to run up the stairs without everyone else.

The fourth floor room 412.

I look at the crusty numbers that were hanging on the door. I actually comtemplated whether to go in or not. At first I knocked on the door...Screw it.

I slipped the key card in and bursted through the door.

I look around to my surprise and see no one. She was definately here, do doubt about that but the phone...

I quickly dialed the number Catherine had once called me off of. I heard a small jingle in the distance and as I started to enter in the room more the smart phone ringer became more evident.

I picked up the phone.

"Smart girl..." I murmed to myself.

I through the phone against the wall immediatly regretting it after because that phone belonged to a 9 month pregnant woman on edge.

Where did she go?

Catherine's POV

I stayed at that hotel for half a night before I decided to ditch. Blake's phone started making this weird beeping sound that I didn't recognize so I was afraid it was going to explode.

I finally decided on where I was headed. Somewhere I could just take a break from this world, get my mind straight and breathe. I needed to get my act together for Robbie. He deserves so much better than me, a wreck.

On my way to the airport I saw a red SUV pull up next to me.

"What do you want?" I spat at the boy who rolled down his window.

"Cat..."

"Save it Joey."

"Ok at least let me give you a ride." He looked at me with those blue with a hint of yellow eyes.

"What makes you think I would go anywhere with you?! Seriously? Why don't you and Bri just go on living your happy betraying lives and leave me alone!" The words felt sour coming out of my mouth.

"C'mon Cat, you know both me and Brianna care about you."

"You have a funny way of showing it." I chuckle alittle but then fully grasp the situation and put on my best get away from me look.

"Get in the car." he demanded. Another reason why me and Joey didn't work out, hes so freaking bossy.

"No." And with that response he gets out of his car and starts to walk over to me. An idea popped into my head. A crazy idea. Could I even pull it off? Man did my feet hurt from all of the walking. The doctor did say limit physical activity.

I play a demigod on t.v. so I am trained in many different self defense options. Ok! Cat just do it.

Once Joey got close enough I grabbed his arm and flipped him on his back. He hit the concrete hard. Not his head thankgod just his back. oooh thats gonna hurt tomorrow.

While he was down I ran over to the drivers seat and locked the doors. He jumped up and ran to the window.

"Catherine! What are you doing?" he asked frantic.

"Taking control of my own life for once." I huffed but he probably couldn't hear me that well since the window was only open a crack.

I zoomed down the road.

Oh.My.God.

Congratulations Catherine Dimanno you have just stolen your first car! Sucessfullt I might add. Ahh Yeah, I'm officially a bad ass.

Robbie's POV

Well the hotel was a bust! Me and Cats publicist wanted to meet up with me. Little did I know that both me and her managemt was going to be there.

"Mr. Kay, take a seat." Her main manager said.

"Listen, take it easy on Cat. I was the one who started things with her." I wasn't going to let Catherine be blackballed, no way, no how.

"Robbie, yes we are upset about Catherine Dimanno breaking our contract, but we are not dropping her." A smile was creeping up on the managers face.

"What?..."

"The oncers actually love the idea of you two together. We would never drop Catherine because she is one of our best clients, shes young and too valuable to loose over some silly boyfriend." A huge rush of relief crashed onto me. Her career was saved. Ok well she still lost her dream movie but now the rest of her life still has hope. I didn't ruin her life.

"So you're saying you like me amd Cat together?"

"Yes we 'ship' Crobbie." she smiled.

"Personally I perfer Rat or Crabbie, but there is one problem. Catherine broke up with me." I said truthfully.

"What! Why?" she seemed annoyed.

"You guys! I guess she thought it was some kind of penance or whatever. She was trying to salvage her career. I don't blame her."

"Well lets take you over to the hospital. We can explain how we are on her side and walla you two back together!" She seemed very happy with her plan.

"But..."

"What Robbie! What is it now?!" she half yelled at me.

"She left the hospital, there are search parties out looking for her. The authorities have been notified but there keeping it underwraps." I bursted her bubble. She looked as if she was about to cry.

"That girl! Always has to go and make things so complicated!" she threw her arms up in the air in exasperation.

"Chill Avril, we'll find her. Don't worry nobody knows anything yet." I try to say confidently but honestlu I wasn't even sure when the next I see Catherine will be.

"I would beg to differ." My manager Bill finally spoke up pulling out his ipad he showed us a youtube video.

"Catherine Dimanno escapes from hospital and steals car? More coming up after this comercial break." the news reporter says.

She stole a car. I couldn't help but smirk. She stole a fucking car! God everything she does makes me love her even more if its even possible to love someone that much.

Thats my girl.

Sorry for the delay! Legit I have been super busy! But seriously read a devil redeemed its my new book and I like it alittle better than this one. Its a cliche with a twist.... SO GO READ IT!

A DEVIL REDEEMED!

Please vote it would mean the world to me and inspire me to keep writing.