Ch.25

Catherine's POV

I wake up.

I'm the hospital? What the hell happened? Wheres Robbie? Wheres anybody?

I start to panic an try to get up but this kid who looked about my age came over to me.

"Sshh... Everythings ok. Your safe." He had blonde hair like Joey's and brown eyes. His was really buff. He wore a red polo and cacky pants. He had concern in his eyes.

"Where...Who...What?" I ask him.

He sits on the edge of my bed and a slightly move away from him.

"Hi, I'm Trevor. I am not going to hurt you. I found you in the street last night. How are you feeling?"

Everything started rushing back to me all at once. Oh my god. I kept quite not knowing what to say to him.

A nurse walks in and says "I'm glad your awake."

"Whats your name?" Trevor asked.

"Catherine Dimanno."

He laughed. Why the hell was he laughing. "Something funny?" I ask him with lots of sass.

"Catherine Dimanno is an actress. Shes in that show with Logan Lerman."

"No shit." I give him a look.

He stands up quickly "Oh my god. You're really her? What the hell are you doing in Vancouver?"

Completly ignoring him I turn to the nurse "what happened to me?"

"We're not sure. We're still waiting for some tests to come back Ms. Dimanno."

I shake my head and try to get up but there is a sharp pain on the side of my head.

I cry out in pain an then fall back.

Before I black out I hear the nurse yelling for the doctor and trevor saying "Whats happening to her?"

Wouldn't we all like to know.

Robbie's POV

They found her.

Thankgod I don't know what I would have done if I had lost her.

I rush to the hospital. When I walk in there is a crowd of people waiting in the waiting room.

Bri was there balling her eyes out. I run over to her and she looks at me. She runs in my arms anf I hold her tightly.

She is probably the only one who feels as much pain as I do right now. Hearing her cry made my eyes go watery.

I look around the room amd see all the people who are hear for Catherine. I didn't realize how loved she was.

Logan was there along with Dylan and Tyler. Dylan and Logan looked devastated while Tyler looked pissed.

There was this tall blonde girl who looked about 25. I knew who she was the second I saw her. Shes Catherine's inspiration, shes the girl who made Cat want to start acting. Her name was Blake Lively star of Gossip Girl.

I look around the room and I see the cast of The Vampire Diaries, I knew cat did a couple guest starring episodes. The rest of the cast of OUAT was here.

Colin came over and put one hand on my shoulder "Its going to be alright mate."

I couldn't speak. I need to see her.

A nurse comes out and everyone goes quiet.

"Catherine is going to be ok. She suffered a mild stroke."

"A stroke!" bri screamed and ran out of my arms but before she could run to go look for Cat's room Dylan grabbed her.

Everyone was whispering all with scared looks.

"When can we see her?" Tyler asked stepping forward.

"She has been in and out of consiousness, but yes in small groups you can go see her."

First Dylan, Tyler, and Blake went in. There suppose to be the ones responsible for Catherine.

They're in there for what seems like forever.

When they finally do come out, they all look upset. Why? what did catherine say to them.

Next Bri, Logan, and I went in.

Logan took one look at Catherine in that hospital bed and took three steps back. All the color in his face and vanished.

Before I could even ask him if he was ok, he sprinted out the hospital door. I guess it was just too much.

Seeing Catherine in that hospital bed broke my heart but I knew couldnt run. I had to suck it up and be there for her.

Bri ran up and gave her a gentle hug. When Catherine looked up from the hug our eyes met. Her blue eyes seemed faded like all the light suddenly went out.

The second she saw me she bursted out in tears.

I ran over to and sat down "baby please don't cry" i craddle her head and wipe the tears away with my thumbs "Its alright. I'm here now. Nobodys going to hurt you." I pushed her hair behind her ear.

She was crying hard into my chest. I look around the room. I see Bri sit down on the couch next to a kid. This kid had blonde hair and I'm not gonna lie he wasn't ugly looking.

He was asleep with his head up against the wall.

I could feel Catherine smirk as Bri moved closer to him in all her Bri-like fashion.

"Slut" Cat faked cough making me chuckle.

"Whose he?" she asked her

"Hes the one who saved me." She told bri. "He refuses to leave my side."

I looked at this kid and I felt intimidated. He was there for Cat instead of me. I could have been the one to help her. It wasn't fair, if I had the opportunity I could have totally been her knight in shining armor. It was all luck that he was there instead of me.

I wanted him out of the picture. I wanted to wake him up and say hey dude sorry but her real prince is here but it didn't feel right.

I owe him everything, he saved the love of my life and I don't even know his name.