Ch.43

Ch 43

Catherine's POV

I woke up to this little kid breathing on me. Big green eyes and blonde hair. The green made me think of Robbie.

I missed him alot, it sucks how we can't be together but I couldn't risk my career.

I think this is exactly what I need to AWOL for alittle bit. Its not like anyone would miss me...

I stared at this little kid, he looked no older than 8. I gave him a weak smile not really sure what to do in this sorta situation.

Trevor walked in and picked the kid up telling him to leave me alone. he sat down on the bed next to me.

My stomache started to get this weird feeling, it always happens when I start to look at him. He probably has questions. Like why I disapeared the first, why I showed up in the middle of the night a month later.

He took a deep breathe, "Whats up?"

"Whats up?" I started to laugh, "Trevor, I pop up out of nowhere in the middle night after I ignore all your calls for a month, and the only thing you have to say to me is 'Whats up'?"

He gave me a big crooked smile, "So you don't want to talk about it?"

"Nope." I popped the 'p sound.

"Ok. So....um... Catherine I don't really no what to say..."

In all truth, I didn't know what to say either. Honestly I don't even no why I came here. I just wanted to feel comfortable in my own skin again, I wanted to have something that was secure and not transient, like everything else in my life. I just wanted to feel safe, an Trevor was the last persoh who made me feel as if the rest of the world didn't matter.

"Thankyou..." I murmered.

"For what?" His eyebrows rose.

"For saving my life."

"Cat, I thought we were past that. Ya, I stopped when I saw a 16 year old girl collaspe on my block, anyone would've done it." He chuckled waving me off.

"Hey." I grabbed his arm. "I just want you to know what you did, well it matters to me, ok?" I gave him a small smile.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Uh?"

"At the hospital, I came to visit you everyday and you were never this warm. You always rolled your eyes at me and no offense but you were kinda rude whenever I would tell you a story... or anything.." He gave me a weird look.

"Its because Robbie was threaten by you." I blurted out without thinking.

"What? Me? Ahhhh, I get it. So you two were secretly dating, I had my suspicsions." He picked up some medical tape off his bedside table and started to wrap his knuckles

"Ya were...."

"You broke up?" I could tell he was trying hard not to smile, jerk. But at the same time I liked how he liked that I was single... I'm a girl! Deal with it.

"Yeah, haven't you seen all the tabloids and magazines. 'Once Upon A Time Couple Exposed!' or umm 'Catherine Dimanno Breaks Contract To Have Her Fairytale Ending'." I started to look down at my fingers.

"You do realize no one actually gives two shits. Like seriously take a step back from everything and you'll see that in the real world no one actually cares about any of that, there just trying to live there own lives, they don't have time to get caught up in yours." He glanced up from his now fully taped knuckles to me.

"Oh..."

He chuckled alittle, "So whats your plan, you wanna live here with me now?" I actually took a second to think about it but then I realized that hes probably just kidding.

"I guess I just want to lay low for a while, if thats ok if I hang out here?"

"Ok. You can see how the other half lives... But first..." He started.

"What?" I groaned.

"You have to ask my mom if you can stay here." Woah, back in L.A. no ones parents actually give a crap about them, I know my parents certianly didn't. I kind of forgot that there is such a thing as a loving mother and father. Wow, I'm just taken alittle bit off guard by this.

"Ok, let me get dressed. Wheres my bag?"

"In the guestroom, I just let you stay in my room last night because you were shivering like crazy but if you want...."

"The guestrooms fine." I cut him off. I wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea. My heart still aches for Robbie Kay.

He got up and left me alone.

Ok Cat, time to see what ots like to be normal.

Robbie's POV

"Logan! Where have you been?!" I yelled as he was walking back to the car.

"I found her."

"What?" Dylan asked. We had all split up and gone to different gates where we thought Catherine might go to, but none of us were lucky.

"Yeah, shes going to Vancouver."

"Why didn't you stop her?!" I spat, now I was really starting to get mad. I haven't slept in 3 days and now the love of my life just hopped on plane to Vancouver. I mean Vancouver? Of all places why would she go there?! Maybe she missed the Once cast but I doubt thats why she went back.

Then it clicked.

Vancouvers the place we first met. It probably has a special place in heart, I know it does in mine.

I have made up my mind, I'll give her some space, wait a week, then fly up there after her.

I'm going to be there for her whether she likes it or not.

I mean shes the love of my life.

Hey sorry kind of a filler but I really wanted to get something out.

I know most of you will ignore this but check out my new story perfection. I wrote it over the summer.

Perfection

Please take a second to comment and vote!

Love you all! Thanks for reading!