Ch. 6

Catherine's POV

For the rest of the day we just hung out talking. I know nothing exciting but it ment the world to me. It became late at night and I decided to stay at Robbie's again. Ok its not like I'm moving in or anything, its just... I don't know its nice having someone there.

It was around sunset and his manager came. I didn't want him telling anyone that i was staying with Robbie so i went up to the roof. I took some sick sunset photos and posted them on instagram.

After about twenty minutes, Robbie met me up there.

"Coast is clear" i heard him say.

He came up behind me and made it so i was sitting in between his legs. I rested my head against his chest.

"Beautiful ain't it" I said

"Wow somebodys a little into herself" he smirked.

"I was talking about the sunset" i elbowed him.

"Pssft... I knew that"

We just sat there for a few minutes waiting for the sun to go down.

I looked at him out of the my eye and i noticed he was staring at me.

"Your missing it"

"Missing what?" he smiled

"The view, its kinda incredible"

"I like this one better" he whisperrd. i turned around and faced him. Robbie was giving me that look again.

I don't care about stupid rules. I like Robbie, I mean really like him. I couldnt help my self i was staring at his lips then back up at his eyes. I wasn't going to stop it this time. I started to lean in, but then he fakes a cough.

What. That has never happened to before. I have never had a guy resist me. Go figure the time i actually decide to give him a chance, he acts all cold. I stand up and start to walk away.

"Catherine wait!" he gets up and chases after me.

"Whats your deal?" i say annoyed without turning around. I keep storming off.

"My deal? Your the one whose not allowed to date her co-stars and here we are!" Hes says starting to get pissed off. He grabs my arm and turns me around. I look down at the ground.

"Catherine, look at me" he says with a gentle voice. "Its not you, your perfect. I just dont want to be starting something i can't finish" he put his thumb under my chin making me have to look him in the eye.

"Oh you've started something Robbie Kay. For the past week you have been calling me beautiful and we have been snuggling and for heaven sakes Robbie I am wearing you clothes! If this is how you treat you friends..." my voice was trailing off at the end.

"Thats just it Catherine, I'm treating you like we're something more. And... Cat i cant bear to just be friends with you. It took everything in me not to kiss you."

"Then just kiss me Robbie"

"I am not going to do that to you. You'll end up feeling guilty with your people. And what if they found out that you broke your contract, they would drop you"

"So what!" I yelled at him.

"Catherine your not thinking clearly. If we were in LA you wouldnt let anything risk you multi-million dollar contract." He said his eyes starting to get watery "its too painful" he backs away from me.

"I'm not the same person i was back in LA!"

He looks up at the sky. "What did your manager say?"i asked him

"He said that in a week, its going to be the mid-season finale and were going back to LA."

"You think LA is going to change things between us?" I was shocked.

"We both know I am not the type of guy you usually date."

"Thats one of the reasons i like you." I said running up to him and grabbing his hand.

He pulled it away and said "Catherine you have so many good things going for you, and i dont want to get in the way. Timing is everything."

I looked into those green eyes bit instead of seeing hope and happiness, i saw everything i couldnt have. I didnt say another word. I took one last look at the sky and walked out of the building. I cant believe we just broke up except we werent even together in the first place