Ch.46

Robbie's POV

Todays the day.

The day I am going to get the only I have ever loved back.

I hopped on a plane to Vancouver and it was a pretty easy flight. Not gonna lie I'm nervous.

We haven't seen each other in 2 whole weeks. I thought it was best to giver some space after everything. She really tough going threw loosing her movie and her bestfriend all in the same week. She probably thinks she has lost me too, but she hasn't.

If anything I am more in love with than ever. Every single time I close my eyes all I see is her big blue ones.

Her smile, her laugh, her acting skills, everything that made me fall for her. Its all I can think about.

After the plane landed, I got a cab and it take me to the first place I thought she would go. Emilie's.

Emilie plays Belle on OUAT and her Cat were really close while shooting. I can't think of anyone else she would go to.

When I get there its empty. There probably at set. I decided to walk from there.

I walked down the street, I was just wearing the normal blue jeans and gray t-shirt. I had on my converse which I haven't worn since back when I was filming as Peter Pan. Man that feels like ages ago.

Everything was so simple back then compared to how it is now. I can't believe we wasted so much time at the beginning 'trying to be friends' what a joke. We both knew we were meant to be. Now its all coming together. Our publicist actually thinks us dating would be a good thing. Cat's management decided she was too valuable to drop despite her breaking their contract.

All I have to do is find her.

I stopped at a flower shop that was just on the road. I picked up white roses. Elegant and classy but also free to be anything, just like her.

I finally make it to the Once Upon A Time set and get this, one of the newer security guards wasn't gonna let me in. Thank god Colin, aka Hook, showed up and told the guy that I was the man.

"Hows it going mate?"

"Man, I have missed you my one-handed pirate with a drinking problem." I smile then hug the old guy.

"So you and Ms. Dimanno?" he says and pulls out one of the infamous tabloids that me and Catherine were on the cover of.

"Yeah. Actually its all good. Don't worry. First let me talk to her. Where is she?" I can't help but smile when I talk about 'us'.

"Shes here?"

"Ya, I'm pretty sure shes staying with Emilie."

"Well I haven't seen her. Em is in her trailer if you want to go talk to her though." He looked at me nervously, as if I was about to break down an cry right there in front of him.

I pushed passed him and jogged over to where I could find Emilie. So many people stopped me and hugged me an told me how much they missed and yadah yadah yadah. I love the cast and crew but I can't rest until I have Catherine back in my arms.

"Emilie!" I call as soon as I see a glimpse of her brown hair.

"Robbie Kay? Is that you?" She smiled with accent still as thick as ever.

"Where is she?!" I can't help the huge grin that is plastered on my face.

She places both of her hands on my arms to calm me down, "Who?" She whispered trying to hold back a whisper.

"Catherine."

She gave me a confused look.

"Catherine Dimanno. About 5"8 dirty blonde hair, blue eyes. The love of my life!" I say jumping about and down with excitement.

She holds up her hand to stop me, "I know who your talking about Robbie but I haven't seen her since the two of you left about two months ago."

My heart dropped into my stomache.

"What." I say in almost a whisper.

"Robbie, shes not here. Do you want to try calling her?"

"No. Thanks." Is all I mutter before turning around and walking the other directiom. More people tried o come and talk to me but my mind was somewhere else so I just brushed them off.

What the heck is going on?

Catherine's POV

"Hurry up slow poke!" Trevor yelled to me.

I was busy looking at something from my past. From our past. It was the icecream shop. His icecream shop. The one Robbie mysteriously had a key for. I never bothered asking him how he got a key and its really starting to bug me. Why didn't I have ask him?

This place holds so many memories. It was where we had our first date. Our almost first kiss. It was so painful to loom at this.

Robbie probably hates me for what I did to him. Dumping him then leaving the country. I wouldn't blame him.

I almost was about to suggest that we go inside, no one would be in it, its winter for christs sake, but at the same time I didn't want to. It would be weird going in there with someone else... and during he daytime.

"Sorry Trev, just kinda zoned out for a second..." I run the catch up with him. He smiles down at me and wraps one of his arms around my shoulder.

"So where are we going again?" I ask nervously.

"Its a secret."

"No! Trevor Drew Anderson you tell me what is going on right now!" I stop and stomp my foot in exaggeration.

"You are just gonna have to wait and see." He smirks. I know he won't tell me, hes annoying like that. But its cute all at the same time.

We turn the corner and I couldn't contain me little scream. "The Jonas Brothers!!"

"So you do like them..."

"But how?! I thought they broke up... again." I'm still in shock and can't stop looking at the lights on top of the theater saying "The Jonas Brothers, One Night Only."

"Apparently the cheerleaders at my school raised enough money for this charity and The JOE BROS promised they would perform pre-breakup." He shoved his hands in his pockets nonchalantly.

"Yay."

"Yeah its suppose to be for the guys on the hockey team and their girlfriends..."he trailed off.

Oh.

What?

Ohhh.

"Girlfriend? You think I'm you girlfriend? Trevor I'm not..." I start muttering kinda forgetting about his feelings.

"Easy Cat!" He put his hands up in defense, "I didn't want to bring some stuck cheerleader, thats it."

I nod but I know thats not the real reason. I can he likes me. I like him too, its just how can I be with anyone after Robbie.

What we had was so special. I can't just jump into a relationship right now. These things take time.

"We could pretend just for tonight." I blurt out without thinking. He shoots his head up and Trevor looks at me with his big brown eyes.

"Yeah, cause I mean you want to see the concert of course."

"Of course." Not gonna lie it will be fun to just act like boyfriend and girlfriend for a night with no actual attachments. I need something to get my mind off of Robbie, Trevor has been doing a pretty good job the past few weeks but for some reason today its especially hard to stop thinking about him.

Almost like this invisible force that keeps us connected and for some reason it was really strong today and I can't shake the feeling I have.

Guys I am so sorry. My friends mom died of cancer and its was really emotional and busy with the funeral and everything and I didn't have it in me to write. So please forgive me.

Check out A Devil Redeemed.

I really love this story and hope you will to.