Ch.44

Ch 44

Catherine's POV

(This is chapter 44)

Trevor took me to his hockey game today. Personally I never really followed sports but I'm starting to reconsider.

The whole hot guys beating the crap out of each other thing is pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

I sat up in the bleachers. Trevor was right no one actually cares about my life, and I say that in the best way possible. No ones talking about me or anything, its great!

I tried not to think about anything from my past life, like Bri and Joey, or Burkley and Logan, or Dylan and Tyler.

Dylan and Tyler.

My parents gave them the permission to act as my legal guardians while they were skiing somewhere in Switzerland. The two boys must feel terrible about me, they're responsible for me...Its not there fault I left or had stroke and keeping blacking out. I just hope they move on from this without any guilt.

I shake off the bad nerves and look up just in time to see Trevor score a goal. His teammates gave him high fives and he took his helmet off and nodded at me. I flashed him a smile and gave him a thumbs up.

Me and him are starting to get along now. When he first rescued me and brought me to the hospital I was distant from him because I didn't want to hurt Robbie's feelings but now after everything, I mean I'm staying at his house I should probably be friendly towards the kid.

I was sitting on the bleachers in my jeans and peacoat when I heard it.

"Ohmigosh! Check it out, Sky Haven is playing Max in the new Maximum Ride movie!"

I could feel my heart sink. Someone was casted to play Max. MY character in MY movie. I don't know why I was surpised, just because I can't do the movie due to medical issues doesn't mean they were going to cancel this major blockbuster event.

I knew that my dream of playing Maximum Ride was gone but at this moment it was the instant when it finally sunk in and hit me. Something I had dreamed so long about... And who did they give to?

"Hi excuse me? Whose playing Maximum Ride?" I asked the girl and her friend who were sitting a few rows back to my left.

"Sky Haven, shes legit perfect, don't you think." One of the girls smiled.

"Nuh uh! Catherine Dimanno was perfect for the part." Her friend chimed in making me feel a little better.

"To bad she disappeared off the face of the earth." The first girl bumped her friend, "But still Sky is great for the role."

"I guess..." Her friend said.

I turned around and tried focusing on the game but it wasn't working. Sky Haven got my part! What the hell! I didn't know her personally but she has black hair with red streaks, don't get me wrong she totally rocked that look but Max Ride has perfect sunkissed dirty blonde hair. The fans will have a fit.

I know ever word to everyone of the books. Its hard to picture anyone else but me doing it!

I sighed when the game ended. After waiting about 15 minutes Trevor emerged from the locker room.

"Hey princess your chariot awaits." He smiled. He was wearing jeans and white long sleeved waffle shirt. His blonde hair was in a perfect quiff and his lowlights matched his eyes.

"Whats wrong?" He notices the look on my face.

"Pfft. Nothing dude! I am just grrreat! Oh you know what I am in the mood for? Frosted Flakes! Awww yeah that would be perfect. We should open a frosted flakes stand, you know like a lemonade stand but cereal. We could make billions of dollars off it! It would probably make twice as much money than the stupid Sky Haven makes in her whole lifetime! Yeah! Lets go and show her that acting isn't everything! Cereal is just as important as acting! And food brings joy to others! What does acting do? It just makes people cry, and everyone around you miserable! And its no good! At all!"