Ch.37

Ch 37

Robbie's POV

I looked down at Catherine. She didn't look like herself.

When I think about Catherine Dimanno I see a girl full of life and excitement. But this girl laying down before me... Well she wasn't any Catherine I knew.

When she collasped right in front of me I quickly rushed her to the hospital.

I didn't tell anyone, the press did that for me.

Dylan and Tyler came rushing in.

"What the hell happened?" Tyler asked me.

I just shrugged my shoulders never taking my eyes off of Cat.

The Doctor came in and started whispering to the two guys and eventually left to take to him outside. This must be serious.

Catherine's POV

I blinked my eyes open.

I sat up.

Crap. I'm in Hospital aren't I?

"Not again." I say outloud.

Robbie is just sitting there looking at me, his expression was blank. Like he was deep in thought.

"What do I have something on my face?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Catherine..." He started but couldn't find the words.

All of sudden Burkley bursted through the doors.

"Dude!" He yelled at me.

"What!" I put my hands up in exasperation.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a stroke in Vancouver?" He looked so worried and afraid and well pissed? Why was he mad?

"I dunno. Are you mad?'

"Hell ya! Catherine when it comes to your well-being your not suppose to hold anything back!" He said in a irrated tone.

I started bursting out crying. I heard Robbie let out an angry breathe.

"You need to leave" he said sternly to Burkley.

"What?!" Burkley looked like he was about to kill Robbie.

"Get out!" Robbie stood up.

They were equally matched. Same height, both jacked. I don't think the nurse would approve of a full blown fist fight in my recovery room.

Burkley did something that surprised me. He was never one to back out of a fight but he stepped back from Robbie and looked at me.

"You should've ended it, now your gonna face consequences." He walked over to me and kissed my forehead before walking out.

What was that about? Now I'll have to face the consequences.

I looked around my room. There were tons of flowers. One that stuck out was a bucay of Violets. Blue Violets. I smiled.

"Was Violet here?" I turned towards Robbie who still had his fists clenched.

"Ya and all her friends. They were really worried about you." He told me.

I couldn't help but smile. Had they forgiven me. Nah probably just felt sorry for me but still that was a start.

"Robbie do you mind taking a step out of the room?" The doctor said.

Robbie looks over to me and a give nod to let him know I'll be ok. He walks out and I see him sit outside on the floor next to Bri.

Dylan and Tyler entered and sat down on the bed on either side of me. Their arms wrapped around me and I felt their warmth.

"Catherine you were found a few miles away from the cafe, yes?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, I walked there. I needed some air." I responded

The Doctor let out a large sigh.

"You felt the same sensation when you were fighting in the pool?" he said worried.

"Uh huh"

"Catherine we need to limit all physical activity." He said.

"What?" I tried to say but my voice just came out shakey and scared.

"No more running around and playing. You need to be careful. This is a serious condition." He said sternly "And you have to cancel your auditon."

"What?!" This time I screamed it. I was so uspet. "Why?"

"Catherine, Maximum Ride is an action movie, isn't she on the run getting into a huge brawl every other scene. Ms. Dimanno it is not safe for you with your condition." He stated. This was an everyday thing for him. He didn't realize that he was destroying my hopes an dreams.

My mouth was dry. I couldn't speak. I just started to cry. I mean ugly cry. I couldn't do this.

Dylan and Tyler patted my hair and said soothing words but I hated.

"I want to be alone." I squeaked. "I WANT TO BE ALONE!"

They both got up and left. They ushered everyone out of the waiting room. Including my Robbie.

I was breathing heavy. My head was spinning.

My life is over.