Ch.48

Catherine's POV

"Robbie wait!"

"No."

"Please..." I grabbed his arm and forced him to look at me. We were currently standing in the parking lot outside the theater. It was practically empty besides the vacant cars that were abandoned by their owners for the Joe

Bros.

"No." He said once more. His eyes were filled with so much pain it broke my heart.

"No Catherine. I can't do this."

"Why not..."

"I have been going out of my freaking mind!" This was the first time in all the months we have been together that he has risen his voice at me, "I couldn't stand not being with you! Don't you see how much affect you have on me! I stayed in LA for you. I didn't go back to Dallas for you. I gave up on any possibility I had with Ella for you. I put up with your bizzare life just so I could be with you..."

I can't believe how much pain I have been causing him but it had to he done. We had to be done. I could no longer be the actress I was. I could no longer be Maximum Ride. I was about to hit rock bottom, there was no way I was dragging him down with me.

I stayed quiet pulling together my thoughts while he kept going, "Catherine, I came here to tell you that we didn't have break up."

"Robbie-"

"Ya we can go back to LA-"

"Stop!" I yelled at him, "I can't go back, I stole a car, I lost my bestfriend, I lost you." I say.

"Thats just it! I flew three thousand miles to see you. I am in love with you. Why can't you see you haven't lost me!!" He screamed frantically grabbing my arms.

"We can't be together... I broke my contract to be with you and now you're probably going to be blackballed too. Robbie, management-"

"Loves us."

Wait what?

I starred blankly at him. It couldn't be possible. I broke our agreement. No dating co-stars. Thats all I had to do. There was no way my management company was no going to welcome the idea of me and Robbie.

"Catherine, They ship us. They think us being together is a good thing believe it or not. You're not being blackballed. I'm not being blackballed! Dylan and Tyler threatened Joey so he dropped the charges on you. Everything is working out for you..." I looked into his eyes. He was telling the truth. It was kinda hard to tell because he didn't seem happy for me at all. His face was somewhere between bursting into tears and about to punch the face off anyone who came near him.

"Robbie.." I smiled, "We can be together."

"I never said that." His expression darkened at he wasn't looking me in the eyes.

"What.."

"You don't care for me the same way I care about you." I said flatly keeping his voice low and cold.

"Is this some kind of joke?!"

"No Catherine!!" He lashed out again and I flinched at his scream, "I was going crazy without you!! And what do you do? You go play kissy face with Trevor! You knew how I feel about him! Why him?! I get it if you wanted some weird rebound to get your mind off me, but him?!?! Really Catherine!!!"

He was starting to scare and my eyes started to brim with water, "You're wrong. Everytime my mind wandered back to you I couldn't help but cry. All the times I spent with Trevor, you thought I didn't wish it was you instead. Me and Trevor weren't together! I never kissed him until just right now when he ambushed me! Please you have to believe me!" I start to sobb and I can't help but feel my head loos oxygen, I ignore it and keep going.

"Its you.. Its always gonna be you Robbie..." I whisper.

He stared at me in silence.

It felt like hours.

He kept his expression cold and for the first time I had no idea what he was thinking.

Finally he took a deep breathe and stepped towards me. One had wrapped around my hip the other cupping my chin.

"Don't make me regret this." He says before placing his soften lips on mine. Oh how I missed this. It felt like we belonged like this.

The kiss first started off slowly and languidly but then become rapid quickly. I didn't notice when he backed me up against the nearest car. Hes mouth was attacking mine with so much urgency reassuring me he has missed me just as much as I have missed him.

I finally push him away and he has this stupid grin on his.

My heart melted at the site of him. He leaned his forehead against mine and just shook his head. "Never let me go."

When he was yanked out of my arms and threw onto the concrete I couldn't stop the piercing scream that escaped my mouth.

"Trevor stop!" I screamed.

Robbie got a punch in. No please.

"Robbie!"

"Trevor!"

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed but they still didn't even look at me. They both had pure hatred in there eyes directed towards the other. They were most certianly equal in enmity.

My head started to spin and I knew this feeing all to well.

I lost consciousness and crashed down onto the pavement.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE SCENE FROM THIS BOOK!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE VOTE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!